The Maine

whatsername104

another concert classic

"how are all the parents sitting over there? you guys chillin?? cool. i like you guys, thank you for having sex and having all your kids. thank you kids for coming. you guys know what sex is? it's better to be aware. i just want to put this on the table, we promote protected sex. your parents had unprotected sex and thats why you're here."

ohh god you guys. it's kinda hot when john says that.

one time garrett and john were talking about dirty things and after john got attacked by girls garret said 'john, do you still have a penis?' oh those boys. :roll:;) kennedy is the one who just shakes his head.

and garretts clothing is amazing. i love it and him. hes stylish.

garrett is actually alot more quiet than i thought he would be. he's very outspoken in his blogs and hilarious when he is performing. on ap tour it was the first time he would actually talk to me. he made a funny face in my picture, usually he just kind of smiles. i hope he is learning how to let loose and have conversations with his fans. usually it's like talking to a wall. he is amazingly adorable though.

garrett is actually alot more quiet than i thought he would be. he's very outspoken in his blogs and hilarious when he is performing. on ap tour it was the first time he would actually talk to me. he made a funny face in my picture, usually he just kind of smiles. i hope he is learning how to let loose and have conversations with his fans. usually it's like talking to a wall. he is amazingly adorable though.

^ you seen his answers thing on youtube?.

hes very letting loose there i think. hes adorable. :D

^ yeah he is so adorable and funny in things like that, but dont get me wrong i still love him and like i said i think he is starting to come out of his shell. i think with one on one convos he use to get shy, but now he is showing signs of knowing how to communicate with fans.

haha and it must have contained alot of rants.

did anyone see his 'life in the day of garrett'?. he was playing video games i believe. :P

i liked kennedys. going to the mall of america. :hyper: looked awesome.

hahah awh:) have you met them like multiple times before?^ @faith

No, I've only met them once, but they were honestly some of the most down to earth guys I've ever talked to. Garrett, Jared and I talked about how much we loved Urban Outfitter and Kenny and I talked about That Thing You Do! and John and I talked about really sketch stuff like VD and really awkward stuff like that. I didnt really talk to Pat, he's super shy.

^ He really isnt that outgoing. I think he's one of those people that gets outgoing once you've talked to him for a while.

The rest of the guys were super outgoing though. Like, John is sooooo ridiculously outgoing. We were talking about really bizarre stuff and it was totally natural. No awkwardness at all.

The rest of the guys were super outgoing though. Like, John is sooooo ridiculously outgoing. We were talking about really bizarre stuff and it was totally natural. No awkwardness at all.

I love it when band members talk so normal to you about anything. It's great. :D

John seems like that type of person. Always good to know.

I think Pat is getting manlier... you know, hes not looking as young as he used to.

especially in those new photos, it's noticeable!. :o

i've talked to pat twice. first time was kind of awkward but the second time like no one was around him so i stood there and talked to him forever. i think because he wasnt being bombarded with people he was able to listen to what i had to say and everything. he was actually really funny and adorable. very sweet as well.