The Maine

whatsername104

so new contest?? i'm kind of confused...where are you supposed to post your answers?

also has anyone else ever noticed that during Everything... music vid. pat looses his drum stick. you have to look towards the back, its not very obvious but around 2:26 he looks back really fast, then at 2:36 he goes to pick it up...lmao i love him <3

^ haha, that's hilarious my mom did the same thing!! i was in my room playing it on my laptop and she was in the other room and i kept playing it and she said how many times or you going to listen to that song? and i was like shhhh, i'm trying to pay attention and i got pissed and started it over again. lmao.

• 1 month later...

the maine > everyone else :)

they are absolutley my favorite band. they are all so adorable and sweet. i cant wait for the documentary thing and warped. they said they were practicing playing new songs that they have

never played on tour before. i'm hoping for "you left me" i think it would be cool live.