The Maine

whatsername104

^ i've seen time to go at twice at two different shows, whoever she is at one show, kiss and sell on ap tour so for warped tour they better bring out something fantastic, haha. (i know they will)

i know what you mean tyesha. i was listenting to them around TWWT time too. they all still looked like babies (pat and garrett) because they were just finishing high school. the maine really have gotten extremly popular over the last year. i think they are on their way to stardom really fast. everyone in this music scene pretty much knows about them, but i bet before long they will be on the radio. kind of sad, but still awesome. they are all still so down to earth, even though they know they have alot of fans.

Hey, they deserve to go grammy at the rate they're achieveing. I mean, it doesn't matter if they are or not, because their living a dream to them, and it's all for us. That's how I look at it. God, they're great. :hyper:

and PlzSpeakSoftly: your avatar is adorable. gar and john are cuties together. <3

^ i agree. small venues are more intimate between the band and fans. i love it. :D

i haven't met them yet. but they're great guys when it comes to fans I hear.

they are the sweetest to their fans. before i ever met them i kind of had those stereotypical opinions about john. like he's probably a jerk because he's gorgeous and everyone lets him know or they know their popular so they probably wont stay long to meet fans. but i tell you what the first time i saw them john was the SWEETEST guy i have ever met. he was sooo down to earth and really cared about meeting fans. he stayed out after the show for i kid you not, two or three hours just so he could meet everyone. the rest of the guys all went back in the van and everytime john would turn around to leave someone would call his name and he would come back over and take a picture or autograph something. it was really nice to see that they all cared so much.

I really want to meet them, like before they go into bigger venues and won't hang with fans. Did anyone hear of their recent incident involving cops resulting they couldn't hang with the fans that show?. i would be bummed. :(

omg i dont want to sound like i'm bragging (because i'm totally not trying to :/) but they are the sweetest to their fans. before i ever met them i kind of had those stereotypical opinions about john. like he's probably a jerk because he's gorgeous and everyone lets him know or they know their popular so they probably wont stay long to meet fans. but i tell you what..they first time i saw them john was the SWEETEST guy i have ever met. he was sooo down to earth and really cared about meeting fans. he stayed out after the show for i kid you not, two or three hours just so he could meet EVERYONE. they guys all went back in the van and everytime john would turn around to leave someone would call his name and he would come back over and take a picture or autograph something. it was really nice to see that they all cared so much. and the way that they keep in touch with fans all the time. you couldnt ask for the maine to have a better fan base. they are incredible people

No, I love hearing about the guys!.

This is just the way I've imagined them of how they are to their fans, and I'm glad I'm right. Those are the type of bands to keep around. :D

No, I love hearing about the guys!.

This is just the way I've imagined them of how they are to their fans, and I'm glad I'm right. Those are the type of bands to keep around. :D

yes, they def will be around for a long time if they continue show that they really care about their fans.

one of my favorite things that happened during a show was before they were getting ready to play everything i ask for he was like parents im sorry i say shit in this song and then someone yelled my mom hates when bands cuss and john was like alright well we wont cuss, you guys just have to cuss extra loud. then he goes on about not cussing and he said stay in school and eat all your (pause) vegtables. then he said i was about to say fucking vegtables. it was so adorable.

heck yeah he is:) can't believe he has confidence issues with those looks...

you know the good lookers know they're hawt. ;)

john ohh is and he knows it.

what about garrett?. i wanna talk about my garrett. :D

heck yeah he is:) can't believe he has confidence issues with those looks...

ahh i know i was really suprised when i heard that about him. once again it just reminds me that he isn't all egotistical and thinks he's the shit. it's actually very refreshing to see a gorgeous guy that isn't all about himself.