The Maine

whatsername104

I've actually seen legit posters that have very similar "tour dates" kinda things on them. I was skeptical about it because the logos really dont line up with how the line up would perform. ARTTM would definitely play second to last... so they would have a bigger logo and whatnot. I guess I just got caught up in my wishful thinking.

I dont want to say I told everyone.... but.... I told everyone.

tumblr_kzamksQEF41qzsty0o1_1280.png

holy shit i wish this was real, when i saw it i freaked out, like seriously screamed. that is like a dream tour for me. i'd kill to see brighten again, jeeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and The Summer Set is doing warped anyways, so how would they be able to do a summer tour with The Maine? haha, anyways it would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll try and get them up sometime tomorrow.

Today I'm ridiculously busy with the other show, but tomorrow my time is pretty wide open. lol

Let me just say, I knew they were going to be fun to shoot, but oh my goodness, I had no idea how exhausting it was going to be. hahaha. I was running all over the place trying to get some good shots. I think I took close to 120 just of them.

Today I'm ridiculously busy with the other show, but tomorrow my time is pretty wide open. lol

Let me just say, I knew they were going to be fun to shoot, but oh my goodness, I had no idea how exhausting it was going to be. hahaha. I was running all over the place trying to get some good shots. I think I took close to 120 just of them.

haha yeah, there's always a big rush when the bands come on stage.

i love it.

ahh i'm so jealous. i miss the maine more than anything!!!!!

Okay, so I talked in length with John tonight because they were still in town to check out A Rocket to the Moon play... and John said they weren't allowed to say who they were going on tour with for their headliner, but he made it very evident it was A Rocket to the Moon because he started looking around and kinda winked. lol.

And then when they were saying their goodbyes Peter, ARTTM's merch guy, yelled to Max, The Maine's tour manager, "SEE YOU IN JUNE!!!"

So stoked. lol

YES!

haha in my interview I asked "what are you plans after the mayday tour?" .. i guess we know now..

Do you know Max's last name? I have him as Max on my phone.. haha i got it from last year's warped tour

Max Sisson

i'm totally obsessed, in a non-creepy way. honestly he's like my dream guy ;)

I have Britton's number (ARTTM tour manager) and I have it in my phone as Britton ARTTM even though I know his last name. haha.

Funny thing is, I never intend on ever using it... but its nice to have just in case.

I thought their TM was Ryan Bambery?

That's the number i have on my phone.. haha

• 2 weeks later...