The Maine

whatsername104

I'm pretty sure they're going to do one after they record the new album.

At least, thats how John made it sound when he was talking on stage at the OP Tour and afterward when I was talking to him.

how soon do they have plans to make a new record? like mid 2010, beginning of 2010?? i figured they be doing a headlining tour after christmas??

As long as they stop by New Jersey or Philly, I'm good.

I heard they were rumored to play Bamboozle

It would be highly likely.

what nooo :( i thought they were going to ride out CSWS a little more. either way i'm extremly happy, but i'm going to miss them like crazy.

Yeah, I know what you're saying, but they've been riding CSWS for a good while now. If they were to do another tour before heading into the studio that means they would have basically gone a whole two years on CSWS.

^ yes!!

i'm pretty stoked about the new record though. i was watching an interview from this summer and john said they really want to find their sound now. like CSWS had a lot of different vibes b/c they said they didn't want to limit themselves. anything The Maine makes i'm sure will sound great. ahhh <3333333 them x1,000,000

I doubt they'll stop here on their "headlining tour"

I mean, hopefully they can make it out here!

I'd love to see them. I've had oppertunities to see them, just things came up.. :/

But the band seem happy about getting bigger setlists and stuff soo hopefully theres a big tour to come! :)

• 4 weeks later...

so i have quite a few things to talk about, most of it's just venting because i have no one else to talk about all this shit that i've read..because none of my friends like the maine..

first off, i died laughing tonight in the chat when they said that "life like this" was actually recorded right before they went on tour..it was not an old song at all, they just had to say that due to some copywright shit with their lable..anyways, not what i really wanted to talk about.

i, for the first time, visited the livejournal/fearless trash/fuckyeah john ohh sites today and i was so pissed off about some of the stuff i read. i realize that 99.9% of the stuff posted on there is fake, but who seriously takes time to write so much crap about the band?

- who cares who they're dating, they don't want to fuck you..sorry.

- who cares if they smoke/drink/party too hard/john got his fucking teeth knocked out/kennedy cheated on his g/f (no i'm not saying it's right..if that acutally happened) but they are still so fucking young. you only live once..just because they're in a band dosen't mean they have to be perfect. they're still learning about themselves and learning from their mistakes...i don't understand why people don't see that....

- i saw a video that some girl flashed john at warped..fucking sick. stop being a slut. john dosent want to see your pointy, 13 year old, A cup breasts.

- WHO CARES IF JOHN OH HAD A FUCKING STRIPPER FOR HIS BIRTHDAY..most guys will have one at some point in their life.

- lastly who cares if john oh is still a virgin or is gay. who knows? no one will ever know. stop wasting your life worrying about someone elses..

sorry, i really just needed to put that out there.

^ haha thank you :) i was seriously so pissed last night.

I totally know what you're saying Taylor.

I'm getting sick of all the talk as well. Its not our business.

And if I recall they've never called themselves role models or anything.

yeah, i always knew they had "fan girls" but i think it is getting increasingly worse. it's actually kind of saddening. i can't imagine what it's going to be like when they get really popular, or put out a new cd :/

oh and i hate when peopel are on the chat and they are like SAY HI TO *insert name* you're there to talk about the maine, their music, what their doing, not sit there and say hello _______, i love ___________, i miss you __________, hey what's up ___________

you get the idea, haha.

first off, i died laughing tonight in the chat when they said that "life like this" was actually recorded right before they went on tour..it was not an old song at all, they just had to say that due to some copywright shit with their lable..anyways, not what i really wanted to talk about.

Wow, I wasn't able to get to watch the chat and really thought it was an old song, because if you've listened to Life Like This, you'd think it was on CSWS. =/

Well maybe it'll be on the new album? Hopefully. I really like that track. One of my favourites by The Maine.

Anyway, I heard The Maine announced in the chat that they're making a new music video and it's off CSWS, one of the songs after track 5, I think.