The Maine

whatsername104

i actually really wanted them to make a video for i wanna love you.

hahahaha i always pictured it being them with like grillz and like hoodies but with skinny jeans on and them like swinging around on poles hahahahaahahahahahahahaha

hahahaha.

OMG. that would easily become my favorite video. xD

oh my gosh.

that would make my life complete.

hahahaha ikr!?!?!?!?

it wouls be so fucking amazing!

^ yeah but somewhere someone said that they dont want to be known as that band that sings that akon song...

where was that?

i dont really care tho. i want them to make it!

hahahaha.

OMG. that would easily become my favorite video. xD

hahahaha it would probably be everyones favorite music video!

i could see that becoming the next single.

i love your avatar! :mrgreen:

yeah i think it would be a great next single! (girls do what they want) and thank you i love it too :) john is so cute!

Yeah, that makes sense... but dear Lord it would be funny.

yeah, it would be hilarious though. i wish they would just make their own home video of it though...like they did for ho ho hopefully and when they were in brightens merry christmas baby. that'd be great :)

hahahaha ikr!?!?!?!?

it wouls be so fucking amazing!

where was that?

i think it was on the maines boards site..some girl was talking about when she met john and he said something like he said they didnt want to play it on the compromising tour and she said yeah, i dont want you guys to be remembered as that band that sing that akon song...and he goes yeah me either or something....haha idk

i think it was on the maines boards site..some girl was talking about when she met john and he said something like he said they didnt want to play it on the compromising tour and she said yeah, i dont want you guys to be remembered as that band that sing that akon song...and he goes yeah me either or something....haha idk

but they played it a few times on the tour.

if he really didnt want to play it live he wouldnt have played it at all.

and the maine is kinda known for everything i ask for now i dont think that they would remember them as the band that plays i wanna love you. plus they added their own destinct sound to it so its not like its exactly like akons version.

and its not what john or any of the other members said its what the girl said.

i dont know, thats just what i think.