The Maine

whatsername104

^ yeah..idk if i can even go to the ap tour anymore....it sucks because that tour is going to kick ass. i love arttm, htl, and 3oh!3...FF5 is alright. anyways i hope the tickets dont sell out before i get an answer from my parents as to weither i can go or not :/

awww! I'm sorry!

I hope you can go!

I don't like ff5 or htl but the rest of the bands are very enjoyable.

I'm excited to see 3oh!3 the most.

So, I just got an email from the Fearless Records publicity department and they said I couldn't photograph The Maine... however they said it was because the AP Tour is so huge and they cant hand out anymore photo passes. However, the show I want to shoot isn't part of the AP Tour, its part of the Secret Valentine tour. I responded to the email explaining to them that so hopefully I'll get some good news soon.

They also mentioned that if there was a Fearless Record band that I wanted to shoot I should just let them know and they'll most likely be able to provide me with a pass. So I'm pretty excited about that.

So, I just got an email from the Fearless Records publicity department and they said I couldn't photograph The Maine... however they said it was because the AP Tour is so huge and they cant hand out anymore photo passes. However, the show I want to shoot isn't part of the AP Tour, its part of the Secret Valentine tour. I responded to the email explaining to them that so hopefully I'll get some good news soon.

They also mentioned that if there was a Fearless Record band that I wanted to shoot I should just let them know and they'll most likely be able to provide me with a pass. So I'm pretty excited about that.

omg thats so awesome! i hope they will let you do it since its for the WTK tour!! ahh im so excited for you :)