The Maine

whatsername104

So, I just got an email from the Fearless Records publicity department and they said I couldn't photograph The Maine... however they said it was because the AP Tour is so huge and they cant hand out anymore photo passes. However, the show I want to shoot isn't part of the AP Tour, its part of the Secret Valentine tour. I responded to the email explaining to them that so hopefully I'll get some good news soon.

They also mentioned that if there was a Fearless Record band that I wanted to shoot I should just let them know and they'll most likely be able to provide me with a pass. So I'm pretty excited about that.

omg thats awesome!!! =]

omg thats so awesome! i hope they will let you do it since its for the WTK tour!! ahh im so excited for you :)

omg thats awesome!!! =]

Oh I know.... I would die if I got to.

hahaha thats fucking awesome!

I have yet to seem them but Ill seem them at ap so that should be amazing.

They're really good live. They were the first band we saw at Warped and I was like... "HOLY COW! TODAY IS GONNA BE GOOD!!!"

the maine is soooooooooooo good live. ive seen them three times! garrett said in his blog they have been practicing new songs so they can play new stuff on tour. i really hope they add kiss and sell ot this is the end. idk i love them all, i cant wait to hear them play new stuff live. its going to be great :)

Oh I know.... I would die if I got to.

They're really good live. They were the first band we saw at Warped and I was like... "HOLY COW! TODAY IS GONNA BE GOOD!!!"

hahaha good!

they both seem like really cool guys.

I'll probably be in the crowd during their set doing really weird dances with my sister while holding the 3oh!3 gang sign up haha

I want the Maine to play if I only had the heart because its my favorite song by them.

hahaha good!

they both seem like really cool guys.

I'll probably be in the crowd during their set doing really weird dances with my sister while holding the 3oh!3 gang sign up haha

hahaha, we were doing that and afterwards my dad was like... "What kind of cult signs was the crowd making during that set?"

I just started laughing so hard that I couldnt even breathe.

hahaha, we were doing that and afterwards my dad was like... "What kind of cult signs was the crowd making during that set?"

I just started laughing so hard that I couldnt even breathe.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MY DAD WOULD SAY!

after he went to see cobra starship he was like what was gabe doing with his hands when he was up there with his fingers and what not?

and I was like a cobra!

And then my dad was like FANGS UP! And then he did it and I just lost it.

It was so priceless!

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MY DAD WOULD SAY!

after he went to see cobra starship he was like what was gabe doing with his hands when he was up there with his fingers and what not?

and I was like a cobra!

And then my dad was like FANGS UP! And then he did it and I just lost it.

It was so priceless!

HAHA! My dad was like that too! I got the Fangs Up shirt that has the symbol on it and my dad was like.... "What is that thing?" and he did it and I was like.... "Fangs up dad." and he was like... "Fangs up? What the hell?"

I was laughing soooo hard. He actually loves Cobra though. He thinks Gabe is awesome.

HAHA! My dad was like that too! I got the Fangs Up shirt that has the symbol on it and my dad was like.... "What is that thing?" and he did it and I was like.... "Fangs up dad." and he was like... "Fangs up? What the hell?"

I was laughing soooo hard. He actually loves Cobra though. He thinks Gabe is awesome.

MY DAD LIKES GABE TOO!

i went to cobra starship without him and he was like did you tell my man i said hi!? and i was like i didnt see him!

and then he asked about gabe and his cyst and i was like he got it removed and my dad was like oh hows he doing? and i was like good i guess? and then he was like good, i was worried about him. then i just lol'd all over. hahahahaha

^Awww, your dad sounds nice.

My dad knows nothing about the bands I like except their music.... and that I basically adore/want to marry at least one member from each band.

His favorite of all my music though is Jack's Mannequin. He freaking lives for Andrew McMahon's music. It's sooo funny.

^Awww, your dad sounds nice.

My dad knows nothing about the bands I like except their music.... and that I basically adore/want to marry at least one member from each band.

His favorite of all my music though is Jack's Mannequin. He freaking lives for Andrew McMahon's music. It's sooo funny.

my mother loves andrew mcmahon sooooo fucking much

See, my mom is the complete opposite... she doesnt think Andrew can sing very well, and it makes me wanna punch her in the face. hahaha. She also thinks that half the bands I listen to suck.... so you know, whatever, her loss. She likes The Maine, Nevershoutnever, and a few others that I honestly cant even think of.

She's actually obsessed with John's voice. Whenever I listen to The Maine she wigs out and is like... "AHHH! I LOVE HIS VOICE HE IS SOOO TALENTED!!!" Its so weird.

If my mom actually listened to what The Maine was saying she would hate them sooo much... but all she does is listen to beats and tone of voice. She never actually pays attention to lyrics.

My dad on the other hand just loves everything.... except Gym Class Heroes, I think thats the only band I listen to that he cant stand.

neither of my parents really listen to what i do, but my aunt is in love with every avenue like obsessed, haha. she also loves the maine, but like when they cuss shes like omg i didnt hear him say that before its so funny! my grandmother actually loves every band i listen to, like she takes me to all my concerts. shes really young looking for her age and shes met paramore, breathe carolina, hawthorne heights, the maine, kiros, fall out boy...its great! shes been to warped with me the past four years too, she absolutley loves it haha

heres her picture with kiros, i cant find the paramore, the maine, or fob one but they are so funny! i will post them if i find them

Picture015.jpg