The Maine

whatsername104

^ same

really thats lame. they have it at a huge ampitheater where i live and like on the ampitheater stage it is split into two different parts one for smartpunk and one for hurley and that area has seats but there is still room for people to stand then they have a food area and like alot of tents and then you have to walk down this path i guess is what you call it and you go to the huge ampitheater parking lot and there are two main stages more tents and 5 or so smaller stages. its set up really nicely

That sounds exactly like Warped Tour here.

I love Warped Tour. I was a Warped Reporter last year and I got to watch Cobra Starship side stage. It was epic.

^ dude thats freaking amazing. im going to donate blood or w/e so i can get a backstage pass (hopefully) haha

^ Yeah, I mean I've always wanted to go, but whenever I go to any other show and it's at that ampitheater I always hate it because the grass pit is terrible! And it's sooooo far away from all the seats. Theres another Warped date that comes here in San Francisco,and usually the lineup isn't as good. And that venue is at one of the piers. So I'm not really sure how that works out.

hmm the year it was raining kids were trying to slid in the grass area and police came and made them move, people never sit in the grass, but i guess different places have like different set ups.. id be sad if i couldnt go to warped :/

^ dude thats freaking amazing. im going to donate blood or w/e so i can get a backstage pass (hopefully) haha

hmm the year it was raining kids were trying to slid in the grass area and police came and made them move, people never sit in the grass, but i guess different places have like different set ups.. id be sad if i couldnt go to warped :/

My friend Arin gave blood last year and couldnt go in the end so my friend Kc and I got her two backstage passes.... we didnt use them though. hahaha.

^ yeah as much as i think i would like the backstage pass i think being in the crowd is so much more fun. thats why id love to go to two dates like one to walk around and do everything and be in the crowds and another to just chill backstage because vids that i see from the stage are incredible like all the people there. idk i love watching the crowd and i love being in it, know what i mean?

^ yeah, I know exactly what you mean!

I'm working on getting a photography pass this year.

Fearless Records said to give them a holler if I wanted to shoot some of their bands when they were in town, so I might ask them if I can get a photo pass for Warped. That would be pretty sick nasty.

Same. The venue over here is TERRIBLE. Theres only like 3 stages, and on the main stage, they have seats and everything. I've never been to Warped, but if I ever go, I will most def not be going when they're at that venue.

ours is in the ghetto.

Its in the parking lot of this one venue.

I heard blink might get back together for warped (I'm kinda disappointed in them though because I don't think they've settled their differences and if they do it I'll loose respect for them) so I would want to see that.

I enjoyed bamboozle. I would go this year if it wasn't so expensive.

^ yeah, I know exactly what you mean!

I'm working on getting a photography pass this year.

Fearless Records said to give them a holler if I wanted to shoot some of their bands when they were in town, so I might ask them if I can get a photo pass for Warped. That would be pretty sick nasty.

dude how do you get the hook up with all these passes. i've always wanted a photo pass but id feel retarted like everyone was looking at me, i know their not but i have a fear of being infront of a lot of people. like at lunch i wont stand in line by myself i have to have someone with me and when im walking back to my seat i feel like everyone is staring at me :rotfl:

if your doing it because you want to get a portfolio ready for college I'm sure they'll let you do that.

I don't think they'll just give it to you because you just want to take pictures of the band for no specific reason

Thats exactly what I did. I told them I needed them for my college and possible client portfolios and that I would be willing to give Fearless the photos for free if they credited me if they actually use them.

They told me just to email them whenever I wanted to if one of their bands was going to be in town and they could see what they could do.

I also provided a link to my photography myspace so they could see my work and see that I'm actually serious about photography.

aww i love john, exspecially when he woke up and went to bed...he looked so tiered. the photoshopped images of nick santion and jo bros oh and carrie underwood are freaking hilarious. arizona is so pretty, i'm jealous of them. i thought the end was nice when they all went to get yogurt or w/e the hell iit was. they have nice malls :)

^i thought nick's photoshopped pics were real at first, his photoshop skills are very good, and he does it on the laptop which is very awsm, i can't do that, i need a mouse.

haha they are so wonderful.

The jonas brothers one is on his blog.

Idothatwhenimboredtoo.

nick and justin made that video worth watching. When it was just john it was super boring.