The Maine

whatsername104

he didnt produce rotation..i hate that album too. nothing interesting at all. same old bloodrush is way better (squire produced that one)

i wasnt saying it as you hated is work i was saying it as you hated the band/album after a while. it can't really be squire's fault if you started to hate it can it? yes and no, but if you did like it for a while then their was something about his producing you liked....thats all i'm trying to get across. SQUIRE ISNT BAD

I know he didn't produce Rotation, I was just pointing it out...

lol.

I'm just saying... it is The Maine thread. And yes, I know Squire produced The Maine's album, but you know... its not the Matt Squire thread.

To go back to The Maine, who thinks it would be awesome if The Maine and ATL did an acoustic tour together? I know thats totally bizarre to ask... but I've been listening to a lot of the Maine's acoustic stuff and a lot of All Time Low's acoustic stuff and I think that would be one of the most ridiculous tours ever.

Okay i kinda get it...

We were saying that he's boring, but he isn't a bad producer... the stuff he makes is good, it just gets annoying after while...

oh okay gotcha...i was just freaking out because some of my favorite records were produced by him, haha

speaking of acoustic i thought of this song and live its incredible. i love john's voice, though you can't really hear it that well in this video because so many people are singing

sorry i just wanted to get things set straight because everyone was like eww CSWS matt squire and i went off topic

It wasnt you that was bothering me Taylor, I actually agree wholeheartedly with everything you said. Squire has nothing to do with peoples opinion on the music. He's just doing his job and I personally think hes doing a damn good job at it. haha.

Mk i'm done talking about Squire...:D

That would be awsm Faith...:D

haha, I mean, honestly... it would be a dream of mine for a tour like that to happen. Small club situation kind of thing too. Very intimate kind of deal-e-oh. hahaha.

I don't think people didnt csws because of matt squire.

I'm sure its because they didnt specificly like the cd as much as their eps

as for old eps

undressing the words

shake it

daisy

count em one two three

and if i only had the heart

are great but like "you dont have to worry" now "whoever she is" is alot better like some of the original words and stuff didnt really flow together if you know what i mean. i def dont like the new count em one two three as much as the old one but like i said they make more sense now....

It wasnt you that was bothering me Taylor, I actually agree wholeheartedly with everything you said. Squire has nothing to do with peoples opinion on the music. He's just doing his job and I personally think hes doing a damn good job at it. haha.

thanks, haha.

and yeah an intamite acoustic tour would be great but itd be really hard because both bands have a large fan base now and itd probably be filled with a bunch of 12 yr olds who only know their hit songs. pisses me off so much. at one of the maines shows there were this group of girls and they only sang a few of their new songs and only freaked out when they played everything i ask for...idk it just pisses me off, haha

as for old eps

undressing the words

shake it

daisy

count em one two three

and if i only had the heart

are great but like "you dont have to worry" now "whoever she is" is alot better like some of the original words and stuff didnt really flow together if you know what i mean. i def dont like the new count em one two three as much as the old one but like i said they make more sense now....

Im sorry but what does this have to do with people not liking csws not because of squire?

thanks, haha.

and yeah an intamite acoustic tour would be great but itd be really hard because both bands have a large fan base now and itd probably be filled with a bunch of 12 yr olds who only know their hit songs. pisses me off so much. at one of the maines shows there were this group of girls and they only sang a few of their new songs and only freaked out when they played everything i ask for...idk it just pisses me off, haha

No problem.

And yeah, that makes sense. I get what you're saying about the fangirls. It would still be an amazing concept if fangirls didnt exist. lol.

To be quite honest, I fan girl over the Maine a bit, but not to the extent that the 12 year old girls do. I'm the one that spazzes at the thought of them playing Daisy or something. haha.

Im sorry but what does this have to do with people not liking csws not because of squire?

you just said people probably didnt like the cd as much because they liked their old demos more so i listed the demos that i like and how the new version of "you dont have to worry" is alot better but the new "count em" isnt as good as the old demos. has nothing to do with squire just responding to your post....

No problem.

And yeah, that makes sense. I get what you're saying about the fangirls. It would still be an amazing concept if fangirls didnt exist. lol.

To be quite honest, I fan girl over the Maine a bit, but not to the extent that the 12 year old girls do. I'm the one that spazzes at the thought of them playing Daisy or something. haha.

haha yeah i know what you mean. i'm the same way. i'd love to hear daisy or shake it live. <33

i admit when i see john or kennedy deep inside im like eppp so beautiful but i dont shout it to them and act really annoying and stupid. haha