The Maine

whatsername104

Okay, so here are the Valentines that I made for The Maine... they're nothing too special, but I like them. Hopefully the guys will too.

IMG_9779.jpg

John Oh's

IMG_9774.jpg

Inside it says "Darling John Oh, Its you, its true... you're electric, I cant get over it. <3 Faith PS- I know I'm lame for using your lyrics, but you shock me."

Pat's

IMG_9775.jpg

"Patty Pat! Pat! Pat! you are my favorite little cupcake lover. Forever and always <3 Faith PS- I think you're hella boss."

Garrett's

IMG_9776.jpg

"Dear Garrett, You're the coolest, words cant even begin to describe how awesome you are. Happy Valentine's Day! <3 Faith."

Jared's

IMG_9777.jpg

"Dearest Jared, your hair is red, your eye's arent blue, Oh Jared, Jared, Jared, I love you. <3 Faith PS- you're my favorite ginger!"

Kenny's

IMG_9778.jpg

(continue from the front) "makes me love you all the freaking more! <3 Faith PS- Happy Valentine's Day!"

THESE ARE FRICKIN AWESOME!!

aw faith they turned out soooo good! the maine was great tonight and i was suprised how many people in the crowd new about them. afterwards all the guys were busy and rushing around because for some reason the skate people were telling them to hurry up so i was freaking out and i totally forgot to tell them about you and the valentines and i feel really bad :( please dont hate me <3

i'll post pictures and videos later!!

Okay, so here are the Valentines that I made for The Maine... they're nothing too special, but I like them. Hopefully the guys will too.

IMG_9779.jpg

John Oh's

IMG_9774.jpg

Inside it says "Darling John Oh, Its you, its true... you're electric, I cant get over it. <3 Faith PS- I know I'm lame for using your lyrics, but you shock me."

Pat's

IMG_9775.jpg

"Patty Pat! Pat! Pat! you are my favorite little cupcake lover. Forever and always <3 Faith PS- I think you're hella boss."

Garrett's

IMG_9776.jpg

"Dear Garrett, You're the coolest, words cant even begin to describe how awesome you are. Happy Valentine's Day! <3 Faith."

Jared's

IMG_9777.jpg

"Dearest Jared, your hair is red, your eye's arent blue, Oh Jared, Jared, Jared, I love you. <3 Faith PS- you're my favorite ginger!"

Kenny's

IMG_9778.jpg

(continue from the front) "makes me love you all the freaking more! <3 Faith PS- Happy Valentine's Day!"

AWWW THESE ARE GREAT! :]

Bahahaha, I gave the Maine the Valentines I made them and they all said they'd be my Valentines. Best Valentines ever. hahahaha. I'm uploading my pictures from last night right now.

It was basically one of the best nights of my life. And yes, John Oh's hair was clean. I got to touch it. It was nice. hahahaha.

^ aww sounds like fun! i cant wait to see the pictures!! i will post mine in a bit too. i didnt meet john this time because i already have 4 pictures with him and there were so many people and i had school the next day so i just left. i was really sad but oh well...i guess :/

i was really happy though because garrett was in a great mood this time. last time he was really grumpy but i dont blame him im sure they were all ready to get home. however pat seemed really upset by something :(

^ aww sounds like fun! i cant wait to see the pictures!! i will post mine in a bit too. i didnt meet john this time because i already have 4 pictures with him and there were so many people and i had school the next day so i just left. i was really sad but oh well...i guess :/

i was really happy though because garrett was in a great mood this time. last time he was really grumpy but i dont blame him im sure they were all ready to get home. however pat seemed really upset by something :(

aww! pat is my favorite

^ ahh thats good. i couldnt leave school early so i got there like 15 mins before they started letting people in but some how i actually got a pretty good spot for the maines set. ve i was far back and tft wasnt bad. the cab however the crowd was going crazy for some reason so i was all over the place

aww! pat is my favorite

i know he looked so adorable!

People were going crazy during the Cab. It was ridiculous! Alex held my hand a few times, it was kinda awesome. haha.

Here are my pictures with the guys.

They were beyond sweet. Honestly, I've met quite a few people from bands, and they we're definitely the sweetest out of all of them. I absolutely adore them, even more than I did before.

IMG_9796.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

IMG_9800.jpg

IMG_9802.jpg

People were going crazy during the Cab. It was ridiculous! Alex held my hand a few times, it was kinda awesome. haha.

Here are my pictures with the guys.

They were beyond sweet. Honestly, I've met quite a few people from bands, and they we're definitely the sweetest out of all of them. I absolutely adore them, even more than I did before.

IMG_9796.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

IMG_9800.jpg

IMG_9802.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

IM SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!

im meetin them at warped =] well im gonnga try