Salutations! :D

EllenAliceFace.

'Ello there, lovelies My name's Ellen, and my username is from a joke with one of my best friends. I'm 15 and I live in the city. My all-time favorite color is green, Skittles are my favorite food group, and I'm a fan of black and white photography. My favorite bands are Evanescence, Paramore, and My Chemical Romance, but I listen to a lot of different music. I cannot wait until June for "RIOT!" to be released! Right now my favorite song is "Song In My Head" by Sherwood, but it changes pretty much every day. I'm slightly...okay, very much addicted to the Twilight book series by Stephenie Meyer, and I definitely suggest reading the books. If you'd like to know anything else, just ask. I love questions, and I love meeting new people. See you all around! :]

Ahhh, salve Ellen! I like the subject of this post! I love saying Saylutations aswell :D I am Cheyenne. Welcome to the boards! I hope to see you around a lot. Ahhh, I see you are an MCR fan too! YAY! MCR <3

And remember that if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask :D

Wow, six replies already. Cooleh!

Hey Alyssa! Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I completely agree with your statement about Edward. No man will ever be good enough. Hehe.

Hi Jess! Thank ya for welcoming me.

Howdy Natasha! Thankies for the welcome.

Hihi Alison! Thank you for the welcome.

Hi there Cheyenne! Thanks for the welcome. It's cool that you like MCR. Did you about Mikey temporarily leaving to be with Alicia? I miss him already.

Heyhey Chelsea! Thanks muchly for the welcome.