Paramore on The Sauce Thursday!

I never got a reply :(

But its cool cause Hayley and Josh said on the blog that they were getting

like 600 messages at a time.

yeah they didnt have them tiled either so it was just a giant mess of small boxes lol.

I was just thinking the same thing. And what was with that lame short clip in the studio?! 5 seconds long COME ON!

LOL - that's 5 more seconds of that song than we'd heard before :)

I actually thought Steven's gang vocals were part of Born For This too...so I was surprised by that bit. Very cool...

Funniest part of the show imo? When they were all peeking into the right hand side of the frame while they were doing "Things You Missed" - Hayley peeks in twice...then they do the horns (I'm guessing that was for Taylor, lol) and then Josh and Jeremy start the fake fight. Awesome :)

Funniest part of the show imo? When they were all peeking into the right hand side of the frame while they were doing "Things You Missed" - Hayley peeks in twice...then they do the horns (I'm guessing that was for Taylor, lol) and then Josh and Jeremy start the fake fight. Awesome :)

lmao yea I was in my sisters room and I start laughing and just as I point to the screen she slowly creeps in a second time, hilarious.. stupid smile on her face and everything, totally something I would do! :rotfl:

When they were getting IM's, Hayley was like "hi Fire At Will"

i'm pretty sure that's Alyssa's sn =D

I heard that, I was just randomly saying something to my mom who was watching along and then I heard Hayley go "Hey Fire at will zero seven". I didn't know if that was her aol sn though. Since it's just fire at will on here.

just watched it and lol YES! I tried to contain my laughter cause my whole family is asleep, but gosh that crack me up.