Drawings, paintings, photoshoped images etc. Thread!

FeRo

Guest JadeIsRad
100_9471.jpg

totally not done

and i fixed quite a few things already since i've taken this picture

it's almost done

i told you all i was going to use charcoal, but totally changed my mind 'cuz i couldn't do it. but yah.

its wonderful! Love the way you drew her hair <3 =]

i'm not sure if this thread is only paramore drawings but... i saw some other drawings that weren't paramore related lol so...

i drew my friend last night and i'm actually really proud of it... and i never like anything i draw really haha. i can't draw faces or hands haha... so this drawing works since i didn't really have to do her face. the hands look kinda retarded but oh well.

i'm gonna give it to her after i get it graded. silly art school.

i loveeee j squared

kaylan.jpg

i like this alot. very nice. (:

• 2 weeks later...

here's a couple i did...nothing special just a few sketches [: they were for my art project which is when people talk, so i tried to put them in a setting where they looked like maybe they were thinking something.

josh and hayley ... this one was meant to look like they'd had an arguement.

Paramore___Arguement_by_megazord.jpg

shaant...this one was in the 'shouting' section

Shaant___CIWWAF_by_megazord.jpg

here's a couple i did...nothing special just a few sketches [: they were for my art project which is when people talk, so i tried to put them in a setting where they looked like maybe they were thinking something.

josh and hayley ... this one was meant to look like they'd had an arguement.

Paramore___Arguement_by_megazord.jpg

shaant...this one was in the 'shouting' section

Shaant___CIWWAF_by_megazord.jpg

im not going to be mean :] i like them :D

x

:kiss:

;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This isn't 100% complete yet, but I wanted to go ahead and post it already. This is my new band drawing of Paramore.

LQwatermark.jpg

(click to go to my deviantART and see it bigger)

Please note this is only a photograph of the drawing and it looks 1000x better in person.

I get the same questions asked about my drawings a lot, so I'm gonna go ahead and answer a bunch for this one right now:

How big is it? 1 1/2 x 2 feet.. or 18x24 inches.

How long did it take? 3 days.

What did you use to draw it/shade it? Wolff's carbon pencils to draw & tortillons and occasionally my fingertips to shade.

Why the crap did you draw this? Wanted to have something to give the band at Warped in my city on July 13th.

Have you drawn for bands before? Yes, Flyleaf and Evanescence.

Do you do requests/commissions? No, sorry.

Do you plan on going to art school or plan on doing this as a profession? No, not really.

Did you trace it? No, I don't do tracing. I think it's pretty lame.

Did you photoshop it? Yes, I added a border, added a watermark and resized it in Photoshop.

Why did you photograph it instead of scanning it? See "How big is it?"

How long have you been drawing? I've drawn for fun since very little.. but I did my first serious portrait of a person when I was 13.

Did you ever take art classes or drawing lessons? No.

Okey dokey.. I think that's normally all the stuff I get asked. If you have a question I didn't answer.. feel free to ask! And like I said in one of the answers.. I am giving this to the band July 13th.. think they'll like it? I don't know how they react to fan art.. so hopefully they won't think it's creepy. Haha.

• Like 1

This isn't 100% complete yet, but I wanted to go ahead and post it already. This is my new band drawing of Paramore.

LQwatermark.jpg

(click to go to my deviantART and see it bigger)

Please note this is only a photograph of the drawing and it looks 1000x better in person.

I get the same questions asked about my drawings a lot, so I'm gonna go ahead and answer a bunch for this one right now:

How big is it? 1 1/2 x 2 feet.. or 18x24 inches.

How long did it take? 3 days.

What did you use to draw it/shade it? Wolff's carbon pencils to draw & tortillons and occasionally my fingertips to shade.

Why the crap did you draw this? Wanted to have something to give the band at Warped in my city on July 13th.

Have you drawn for bands before? Yes, Flyleaf and Evanescence.

Do you do requests/commissions? No, sorry.

Do you plan on going to art school or plan on doing this as a profession? No, not really.

Did you trace it? No, I don't do tracing. I think it's pretty lame.

Did you photoshop it? Yes, I added a border, added a watermark and resized it in Photoshop.

Why did you photograph it instead of scanning it? See "How big is it?"

How long have you been drawing? I've drawn for fun since very little.. but I did my first serious portrait of a person when I was 13.

Did you ever take art classes or drawing lessons? No.

Okey dokey.. I think that's normally all the stuff I get asked. If you have a question I didn't answer.. feel free to ask! And like I said in one of the answers.. I am giving this to the band July 13th.. think they'll like it? I don't know how they react to fan art.. so hopefully they won't think it's creepy. Haha.

thats sweet...