The last 2 threads...

glorya

No doubt, you would of been chill to talk to, but I wouldn't have been so I definitely spared you the bitch in me =)

Last night I think I would of gone off the walls if I had called you especially if you weren't planning on telling me what you were trying to get at with all your being vague. I'm glad everything happened the way it did. I had a chance to sleep on it and gather my thoughts before setting everything straight.

i can be very intelligent when i put my mind to it. i always have a plan and a way to go about things. and even tho it caused you grief, it was a much better approach than calling you guys out directly. that would have been anarchy and i know this.

= )

im glad you can appreciate my talents hehe.

I don't blame you at all for lashing out. You had every right and it's not your fault you didn't read everything first, I've deserved it anyway. I'm glad you brought up past instances, because that's how all of this started and I appreciate your not posting, even though it was outside of PF.

I know that a lot of you, namely Kerrie and Jack, will always be thinking about us talking behind your backs whenever you post, but I also hope you know that this isn't something we're saying just 'cause Diego posted the print screens, so we can go back to it. I'm not just going to forget how I hurt everyone on here, I don't take this lightly. I understand if you don't, but I hope that you see this. I think I speak for Brent too when I say that we're really trying for a positive change...

Absolutely. I don't take this lightly at all and it will NOT happen again. I know saying that, coming from me right now, probably doesn't mean a lot...but hopefully it will again someday.

Absolutely. I don't take this lightly at all and it will NOT happen again. I know saying that, coming from me right now, probably doesn't mean a lot...but hopefully it will again someday.

thats really what i want most out of all this. i appreciate that.

I don't blame you at all for lashing out. You had every right and it's not your fault you didn't read everything first, I've deserved it anyway. I'm glad you brought up past instances, because that's how all of this started and I appreciate your not posting, even though it was outside of PF.

I know that a lot of you, namely Kerrie and Jack, will always be thinking about us talking behind your backs whenever you post, but I also hope you know that this isn't something we're saying just 'cause Diego posted the print screens, so we can go back to it. I'm not just going to forget how I hurt everyone on here, I don't take this lightly. I understand if you don't, but I hope that you see this. I think I speak for Brent too when I say that we're really trying for a positive change...

I really cant think of anything to add except I am glad we've come to this. I hope we can keep in contact more and things of the like, such as here and myspace. Im willing to talk.

honesty I didnt know what else to say here, I didnt want to leave it like I didnt see it or ignored it. but yeah (:

I really cant think of anything to add except I am glad we've come to this. I hope we can keep in contact more and things of the like, such as here and myspace. Im willing to talk.

honesty I didnt know what else to say here, I didnt want to leave it like I didnt see it or ignored it. but yeah (:

I feel the same =) and I really hope you feel better about this now that we've talked. I felt really bad for you reading the other threads.

I think i was a little hasty to jump in at the start of all this

Sure i'm still dissapointed in everyone involved and i don't think this should ever happen

But i really do think that Brent and Glo have done the right thing

And handled it in a mature way...

It's good to see that everyone can try and get through this without swear words being thrown in all directions, and everyone can be calm about this, although i can completely understand Kerrie's first reaction in the other thread

I think everyone has learnt a lot

It will take time, but everyone will get through this

And now that everyone is being honest about it

Let's just hope bridges can be re-built because the staff really need to have some respect from the members if they are the ones running the site, that only seems logical

I think i went on but that's the last i have to say on it :]

thank you

out of all of the posts i was most shocked with you, glo, i actually didnt believe you had said that. and then i saw it.

i agree with martin, i think both brent and glo apologising in such a mature way is what needs to be done, and honesty in this situation really is the best thing

i hope that pf can grow and learn from this and everyone deserves a second chance

even though noting of what was said was directly at me, im sure it hurt alot of people who are friends or even just aquantinces of the people being "discussed", and that really does show the type of people on here. people who have eachothers backs and support eachother.

so i think brent and glo have shown me that asking for forgiveness is what was needed and as we are such a forgiving group of people, that it will be recieved, however there will still remain some bitterness but alot of the respect i had previously lost completely has been regained, but it will still take time to regian is much, if i can ever have that same respect again

i just hope it never happens again

thank you

out of all of the posts i was most shocked with you, glo, i actually didnt believe you had said that. and then i saw it.

i agree with martin, i think both brent and glo apologising in such a mature way is what needs to be done, and honesty in this situation really is the best thing

i hope that pf can grow and learn from this and everyone deserves a second chance

even though noting of what was said was directly at me, im sure it hurt alot of people who are friends or even just aquantinces of the people being "discussed", and that really does show the type of people on here. people who have eachothers backs and support eachother.

so i think brent and glo have shown me that asking for forgiveness is what was needed and as we are such a forgiving group of people, that it will be recieved, however there will still remain some bitterness but alot of the respect i had previously lost completely has been regained, but it will still take time to regian is much, if i can ever have that same respect again

i just hope it never happens again

Thanks Emily for reading into this so much. It's nice to hear that you're gradually regaining respect. I'm still in such awe by this community. You people are way too nice. I don't even know if I would accept my own apology if I was on the outside looking in. I didn't know what everyone's reactions would be because what I was awful on so many levels and it was more foul mouthed that anything else ever said between the staff, so for you to say that, really means a lot. Really. I am so amazed that some of you could say such nice words :crybad: This makes me feel worse about what I said. I can't say I deserve this generosity. I really don't.

To be honest I think this whole situation is stupid.

I think having a private staff area is ridiculous, I have always thought that, but never felt the need to mention it. This is a fan forum, a place for people to talk and share opinions, not keep secrets and bitch. It's cool now people have apologised, but maybe now this calls for a bit of rethinking on the "privacy" of this site.

And I know in Diego's "The Last Thread", people apologised, but honestly, it still makes me wonder....

To be honest I think this whole situation is stupid.

I think having a private staff area is ridiculous, I have always thought that, but never felt the need to mention it. This is a fan forum, a place for people to talk and share opinions, not keep secrets and bitch. It's cool now people have apologised, but maybe now this calls for a bit of rethinking on the "privacy" of this site.

And I know in Diego's "The Last Thread", people apologised, but honestly, it still makes me wonder....

I think in light of all that's happened, abolishing the staff forum is probably the right thing to do. Ash and I have already talked about that actually...I think keeping it is just going to continue to fuel potential mistrust among you all - and that's the last thing I want.

There is actual stuff we've used it to communicate, like how to post news, passwords for the FTP, etc., but there are other ways we can get that information to each other.

I think in light of all that's happened, abolishing the staff forum is probably the right thing to do. Ash and I have already talked about that actually...I think keeping it is just going to continue to fuel potential mistrust among you all - and that's the last thing I want.

There is actual stuff we've used it to communicate, like how to post news, passwords for the FTP, etc., but there are other ways we can get that information to each other.

Exactly. That's what I was thinking (about the mistrust/other ways to communicate).

Well, it is good to see that everyone's turning over a new leaf. Coming clean. Apologizing. Hopefully this is a step in a good direction.

And if you really have something against someone, either hold your tongue or just say it to them. Anything is better than talking behind other people's backs because then that makes you seem kind of fake. We have all done it. It is nothing to be proud of. But no one is perfect. And we have all had our fair share of mistakes.

So I pray that this is a step in the right direction and Paramorefans can return to being the happy place that it once was.

Seriously.

*fades dramatically into the darkness*

I feel the same =) and I really hope you feel better about this now that we've talked. I felt really bad for you reading the other threads.

I do and I wish you the same

btw happy birthday again (: hope this all hasnt made it a disaster.