2.19.06 Cleveland, OH Agora Ballroom

2.21.06 Boston, MA Axis

2.22.06 Danbury, CT Empress Ballroom

2.23.06 Providence, RI Century Lounge

2.24.06 Newburgh, NY Post 973

2.25.06 Buffalo, NY The Buffalo Icon

2.26.06 Randolph, NJ Obsessions Nite Club

2.27.06 Philadelphia, PA North Star Bar

*to get tickets, go to ticketmaster.com and see when they start selling =)

The only thing that scares me about the MN date is that it says The Quest... cause the Quest is closed down now and they're moving all the shows to different venues... so I hope that's not a problem either.

yeah, i head about that. but tomrrow. June, small towns, and a couple other bands will be at the quest. so how is it possible?

Yeahhhh you're right. I talked to one of my friends last night about it too and she said they're opening the Ascot (upstairs of the Quest) for some shows under different management. So I'm not sure if that means everything will be upstairs from now on... or they're getting new management completely for the building.

If hgb/acceptance/panic/tai is upstairs... it's gonna be sooooo overcrowded, like people are gonna get hurt. But Paramore up there would be awesome.

Oh neither.

The management just stopped paying their bills to the city and didn't even renew their liquor license. Haha I'll just show you an email... I know a guy that used to manage the place like... 2 or 3 years ago and I asked him about it.

Happy New Year!

I have a STRONG feeling that the venue had been positioned for a sale several months ago. The reason for not keeping up with the tab owed to the City and several others is PROBABLY due to the fact that the leadership has no reason to spend anymore resources on something that has been slated for sale since late Summer. I could only GUESS the deal looks something like this:

-Sell the remaining 6 years on the lease to the new building owner at an investment of $2 Million bucks and close the place for renovation--condos would be a good thing or maybe a combination of an mid-scale nightclub restaurant to rival Belenote. MMmm, just a guess--How would I know such detail?

Talk soon!

Oh man. that sucks. well, i check out that HYAMP site. and since they comfirmed that paramore will be playing there. wherever HYAMP is located. then that means that the MN show must be true. i just wonder how come Paramore didn't mention it. when its all over ticketmaster

Who do you thinks going to be playing first? What order?

Because the little flyer on the Halifax website makes it look like it'll be: SoTheySay, My American Heart, Paramore, Halifax.

I'm kind of ambivalent towards when they play. I want them to play early so I can get home earlier because it's a school night. But I'd love to see Halifax and My American Heart, so if they do play third then I'll just be able to go later and get all my homework and crap done before I go and then immediately go to bed when I get home.

EDIT:: HEY GUYS these dates are Confirmed =)

from FBR street team site:

02/11/2006 Minneapolis' date=' MN @ Ascot Room

02/13/2006 Columbus, OH @ The Basement

02/14/2006 Chicago, IL @ Beat Kitchen

02/15/2006 Detroit, MI @ The Shelter

02/16/2006 Cincinnati, OH @ Top Cats

02/17/2006 Nashville, TN @ Exit/In

02/18/2006 Huntington, WV @ Hyamp

02/19/2006 Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom

02/21/2006 Boston, MA @ Axis

02/23/2006 Providence, RI @ Century Lounge

02/25/2006 Buffalo, NY @ The Icon

02/26/2006 Randolph, NJ @ Obsessions

*to get tickets, go to ticketmaster.com and see when they start selling =)[/quote']

yaaay! they're coming!

as stupid as this sounds, my parents would not let me go alone. yes, i am 20 and i still listen to my parents. i know, its kinda sad, but its my life. im begging via xanga and myspace for friends who want to go.

I think that's the difference between being a girl and a guy...not to be sexist or anything...but I totally understand girls not wanting to go to shows by themselves. It never bothers me, but then I'm coming at it from the other perspective. I don't have to worry too much about obnoxious girls hitting on me :)