Paramore songs playing in McDonalds

Monika

In Australia, Four Paramore song have been circulating on cd's that go to McDonalds stores around the country. All i can say is that someone at McDonalds Head Office must really love them.

So far while working i've heard:

- Pressure

- Emergency

- Never Let this Go

- Conspiracy

This is really really strange because like... They aren't even mainstream here?! Not even the big mainstream bands get this many songs on the one cd.

Just thought i'd share that because it's really exciting.

I know! Like, i freaked out when my friend first told me she heard pressure.

Freaky thing was that she actually had it stuck in her head at the time, then it started playing in the store :\ it's hilarious.

Whenever they start playing i sing to myself and get all excited, but no one i work with understands why because they don't know who Paramore is.

they should play them in the mall itself.. or put the mizbiz video on the huge tvs at the back of bestbuy

I wouldn't be surprised to see that second one happen - or at least see that at Target, where they're always playing the music vids in the music dept. on the tvs...

Health wise - I guess we're okay.

We used to have the boring elevator music playing but i think McDonalds started to let us choose from a catalogue.

So now we get sent cd's with a selection of chart hits and unexpected bands such as Paramore.

It sure gives me a reason to feel motivated to work. I look forward to hearing Para whenever i'm there.

Ahh! Your from Melbourne, Australia! Your the first person on here that Ive seen from the same place as mee! (sorry, kinda got a bit exited by that, idno why.)

Thats so awesome that they are playing them at Mcdonalds, even thought Mcdonalds is shit.. haha.

I want to go there now and ask them to play the songs.. ooo. ;]

Ahh! Your from Melbourne, Australia! Your the first person on here that Ive seen from the same place as mee! (sorry, kinda got a bit exited by that, idno why.)

Thats so awesome that they are playing them at Mcdonalds, even thought Mcdonalds is shit.. haha.

I want to go there now and ask them to play the songs.. ooo. ;]

hahah :) yay for melbourne

Unfortunately they can't skip the songs. If i had my way i'd put all 4 songs on repeat the whole night.

I think it's an mp3 cd.. So i think there are at least 100 on there.

However, last night i did hear paramore twice within 2 hours. So i guess it just depends on how they shuffle out.

I didn't hear them tonight :(