Warped Dates/Locations

Ashhh

On my date last year they played a small stage' date=' but they sounded pretty good. It would be awesome if they play a higher stage, but it would kinda suck too, because with so many people moshing and moving around in the hot sun it would be really difficult to hear and meet them after the show.[/quote']

They'll still come out to their merch tent afterwards, I'm sure...

I doubt we're talking main stage here. Probably one of the secondary stages...

Yeah I'm really sure they will, hope I can find them though.

No main stage yet, which it sucks but still good as long as I can hear and see them.

i dont think theyll do a main stage.

maybe volcom? or is that considered main? i just count like north/south as mains. im thinking volcom though bc last year FFTL and PWT played that and i think paramore's at that level.

Yeah, that's the size stage I was thinking of. That seems about right for Paramore...and a heck of a lot better than the Shira Girl stage...although there was something charming about seeing them on that stage.

i wanna go to ALL CA dates!

ok i probably wont. most likely hitting up diego. warped tour isnt gonna be in pomona this year?!?!

at least go to LA too.

i'm not going to San Fran i can't drive that far in one day

im going to SD, LA, Ventura, and Fresno.

I'LL SEE YOU GUYS THEREEEE.

hahha i've definetly started planning stuff. it's still in the works but its going to need to be epic bc i feel like i won't be able to see them for awhile after warped.