Warped Dates/Locations

Ashhh

No one posted this yet?

Ok I will... they said they're playing June 16th through July 11th, so these are the shows. (yay for MN being in June.. i'm happy)

6.16.06 - Columbus, OH

6.17.06 - Milwaukee, WI

6.18.06 - Minneapolis, MN

6.19.06 - Kansas City, KS

6.20.06 - Off

6.21.06 - Birmingham, AL

6.22.06 - Jacksonville, FL

6.23.06 - Tampa, FL

6.24.06 - Miami, FL

6.25.06 - Orlando, FL

6.26.06 - Off

6.27.06 - Raleigh, NC

6.28.06 - Atlanta, GA

6.29.06 - Off

6.30.06 - Houston, TX

7.1.06 - Dallas, TX

7.2.06 - San Antonio, TX

7.3.06 - Las Crucas, TX

7.4.06 - Off

7.5.06 - Phoenix, AZ

7.6.06 - San Diego, CA

7.7.06 - Los Angeles, CA

7.8.06 - San Francisco, CA

7.9.06 - Ventura, CA

7.10.06 - Off

7.11.06 - Fresno, CA

Lucky CA people get a lot of Paramore love... seriously!!

http://paramorefans.com/tourdates.html

Thanks for the info.

U know on their site / this sites tour dates page, it says uk tour:

Sat 22 Apr 2006 London

Sun 23 Apr 2006 Newport

Mon 24 Apr 2006 Birmingham

Tue 25 Apr 2006 Newcastle

Wed 26 Apr 2006 Glasgow

Thu 27 Apr 2006 Manchester

Sat 29 Apr 2006 London

Sun 30 Apr 2006 Manchester

Are tickets on sale for them yet (the ones 22nd to 27th which arent the 'give it a name' festival) ?

Hmmm why did it have to be a saturday for london too :\. I guess we just have to wait for the tickets to be out, for the times too.

yay I'm so happy they are playing in AZ. FYI: if Paramore played last year your warped otur then they will not be playing there again as it is a rule of warped tour that no band can play at the same venue/state twice in a row.

They played Minneapolis last year. Maybe they're not very strict? lol idk

yay I'm so happy they are playing in AZ. FYI: if Paramore played last year your warped otur then they will not be playing there again as it is a rule of warped tour that no band can play at the same venue/state twice in a row.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not true. I know I've gotten plenty of bands twice in a row. Like My Chemical Romance played all the dates (or at least almost all of them in '04) twice in a row (2004-05) It's just a matter of scheduling and what stages they're playing at. Like I've had Bowling For Soup on my date for 3 or 4 years now. I was talking to a security guard a little bit about this while we were watching Saosin play in the myspace tent, actually.

They played Minneapolis last year. Maybe they're not very strict? lol idk

noo that's not right at all. it doesn't work that way.

• 3 weeks later...

oh man. my parents are planning on going on a family vacation. june 9-july 4. and i don't wanan go!!!!!! this really sucks. i'll miss paramore.

my mom's mad. cause i'm chosen to stay here. then go vacation with them.

final decsion has to be made by april.

but right now i'm 99.7% paramore. then going to thailand

last night they told me that they are DEFINITELY not playing on the Shira Girl stage..but they have no idea which one yet. they'll keep us posted

I'm kind of surprised FBR doesn't do their own stage at Warped.

Thank god they won't be on the Shira Girl stage again...at my Warped date, it was right next to the Truth truck and they yelled all through Paramore's set...and I hate to see Paramore get pigeon-holed as a girl band...they're just a great band, period.

On my date last year they played a small stage, but they sounded pretty good. It would be awesome if they play a higher stage, but it would kinda suck too, because with so many people moshing and moving around in the hot sun it would be really difficult to hear and meet them after the show.

They'll still come out to their merch tent afterwards, I'm sure...

I doubt we're talking main stage here. Probably one of the secondary stages...

the "rule" ur probably thinking about is the one referring to bands that get to play the main stage. Bands never play the mainstage twice....