Hot People Thread

nemesis90

Well, aside from Hayley...

MATT DALLS! MATTDALLSMATTDALLAS!

Wow, that boy would be lucky to within 50 feet of me and NOT get molested....

kyle1.jpg

mattdallas.jpg

matt-dallas.jpg

Gah, I was watching the Kyle XY marathon earlier. I must admit, the show is not my favorite, but he is just such a good looker! His eyes are just so pretty! :mrgreen:

lol. . .if u say so. . .so i guess im in the wrong place huh:oops:

Lol, unless you're gay, then more than likely, yeah.

If you're gay though, that's awesome--join in! hahaha

If not, I know there are some girls here that might not mind some input about the females, so if you feel the need.... ;-)

Lol, unless you're gay, then more than likely, yeah.

If you're gay though, that's awesome--join in! hahaha

If not, I know there are some girls here that might not mind some input about the females, so if you feel the need.... ;-)

no im not gay. . .and wat kind of input are u talking about lol. . .damn i feel so lost. . im really in the wrong place lol. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET ME OUT OF HERE. lol

no im not gay. . .and wat kind of input are u talking about lol. . .damn i feel so lost. . im really in the wrong place lol. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET ME OUT OF HERE. lol

hahaha I assume you mean you're in the wrong place because this is one of the so-called "girl threads"....

Yeah, nevermind hahaha... I don't wanna confuse you more ;-)

arent u guys tired of talking about how hot the band members are lol. . .i was hoping to find the real fans dead tired of these 3 words (Hayley Is Hot) lol. .

i guess not huh? lol. . .but of course she is its a given, no need to say it lol.

arent u guys tired of talking about how hot the band members are lol. . .i was hoping to find the real fans dead tired of these 3 words (Hayley Is Hot) lol. .

i guess not huh? lol. . .but of course she is its a given, no need to say it lol.

Psh, you're crazy haha! Of course it's a given, but the thread is about "Hot People". Honestly, the first person that popped in my head was Hayley. I'm a real fan of course, but she's a super bonus, you know?

Psh, you're crazy haha! Of course it's a given, but the thread is about "Hot People". Honestly, the first person that popped in my head was Hayley. I'm a real fan of course, but she's a super bonus, you know?

Exactly. For once I have absolutely nothing to add to what someone's said, hahaha...

HAHAHAHA. . .thanx for the ego stroking it made my night. . .

and yes. . .of course hayley should be added to any list of hot ppl.

i kno nothing :( lol no need to be hurt whatername104. . .a little ego stroking never hurt anyone. . oh wait. . ur hurt so apprently it does lmao. . god im dumb. . minus kool points for me:( lol