Hot People Thread

nemesis90

me too! then i can wear his pretty face....on myself. :shifty: hahahahahaha. wow i am a creeper.

hahah pretty much!

haha you are welcome! i can't blame you! that would like make meh lifeeee.

you! well both of you, but mostly you. :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WINWINWINWINWINWIN!

and he now also spikes his hair up in the back. hahaha

hahaha i kno. i was like :uhh: and then :rotfl::hyper: hahahah

bahahahahah thank you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WINWINWINWINWINWIN!

and he now also spikes his hair up in the back. hahaha

hahaha i kno. i was like :uhh: and then :rotfl::hyper: hahahah

bahahahahah thank you!

hahahahhahaha thank you!!

ahaha i know! i dont like it when he does that. :l

i love how he reads it in a high pitched voice :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha you are welcome!

hahahahhahaha thank you!!

ahaha i know! i dont like it when he does that. :l

i love how he reads it in a high pitched voice :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha you are welcome!

hahaha ITS CAUSE HE THINKS HE SCENE!

hahaha it was so great! i wish i could find a video of it on youtube. i've been looking for it since the day of. waioejhslkjdfgh someone better have taken a video of it!

*HIGHFIVESBACK* i always thought i was the only one who loves him!

haha really?

hahaha ITS CAUSE HE THINKS HE SCENE!

hahaha it was so great! i wish i could find a video of it on youtube. i've been looking for it since the day of. waioejhslkjdfgh someone better have taken a video of it!

ahahahahahahah yes! i miss his banana stripes. :( which is why i am now going to do my hair like that! i am still a creeper. bwhahah

ahhh keep looking! did you see the blog jack posted about the show in philly?

ahahahahahahah yes! i miss his banana stripes. :( which is why i am now going to do my hair like that! i am still a creeper. bwhahah

ahhh keep looking! did you see the blog jack posted about the show in philly?

hahahaha yayayayayayayayayayay! the stripes were natural...obvi. he came out of the womb like that.... hahahahahahahahah

i will!

is that the one when hes like we almost got arrested so we left and blah blah blah?

if it is then yes! i thought it was cute that they cared so much about how they didnt come out so they said sorry.

hahahaha yayayayayayayayayayay! the stripes were natural...obvi. he came out of the womb like that.... hahahahahahahahah

i will!

is that the one when hes like we almost got arrested so we left and blah blah blah?

if it is then yes! i thought it was cute that they cared so much about how they didnt come out so they said sorry.

haha i'll probably end up looking like cassadee pope though. haha obviously! he was born a skunk boy. =] hopefully we'll have skunk children.......with alex's screwed up teeth. woo!

thats the one! i thought that was super sweet. it almost kind of makes up for not getting to talk to them.

omg :hyper:

(i like Penn more than him though :shifty::rotfl: )

Haha, nah. Chace is hotter than Penn, but he's definatly very hot too xP

haha so true!!!

i used to have this huge unhealthy crush on Chace when GG first aired. :rotfl:

Haha, i have that now:shifty::rotfl:

haha i'll probably end up looking like cassadee pope though. haha obviously! he was born a skunk boy. =] hopefully we'll have skunk children.......with alex's screwed up teeth. woo!

thats the one! i thought that was super sweet. it almost kind of makes up for not getting to talk to them.

haha possibly. Since jack is a guy I wouldnt think you would look like him haha. HAHAH I WANT TO SEE THOSE BABIES! THEY WOULD HE AN EPIC WIN! And then you can name one jaylor and one tack hahaha

yeah I know. I didnt understand why they left early at first but then since they posted it I understood why they left and I though it was really nice of them to care about it so much that they wrote a blog on it.

If all time low are sell outs then they are the worst sellouts ive ever seen haha

haha possibly. Since jack is a guy I wouldnt think you would look like him haha. HAHAH I WANT TO SEE THOSE BABIES! THEY WOULD HE AN EPIC WIN! And then you can name one jaylor and one tack hahaha

yeah I know. I didnt understand why they left early at first but then since they posted it I understood why they left and I though it was really nice of them to care about it so much that they wrote a blog on it.

If all time low are sell outs then they are the worst sellouts ive ever seen haha

hahahahahaha yeah seriously. AHHHH I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! ahaha aww tack and jaylor. =] they could be twinzies! and you could be their godmother, and alex can be the godfather. woo!

aww yeah. because they obviously just wanted to chill with you guys.

hahahahahaha yes! they are epic failz when it comes to being sell outs. :rotfl:

hahahahahaha yeah seriously. AHHHH I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! ahaha aww tack and jaylor. =] they could be twinzies! and you could be their godmother, and alex can be the godfather. woo!

aww yeah. because they obviously just wanted to chill with you guys.

hahahahahaha yes! they are epic failz when it comes to being sell outs. :rotfl:

hahahaha aww yesss! CHYEEEAAAH THEN ME AND G-SKANK COULD GET TOGETHER ONE DAY IF YOU KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS! hahahaha

hahahaha duuuuuhhhh! we are just such sexy beasts once they saw us in the crowd they were like omgz we lyke totes have to ch!ll wit those hotti3z after dahhh sh0wwwwww! and then they cried when they couldnt hahahaha.

haha yeah most of the people who say they are sellouts think that it means that the band is getting bigger. NO BBYCAKES THATS WRONG!

hahahaha aww yesss! CHYEEEAAAH THEN ME AND G-SKANK COULD GET TOGETHER ONE DAY IF YOU KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS! hahahaha

hahahaha duuuuuhhhh! we are just such sexy beasts once they saw us in the crowd they were like omgz we lyke totes have to ch!ll wit those hotti3z after dahhh sh0wwwwww! and then they cried when they couldnt hahahaha.

haha yeah most of the people who say they are sellouts think that it means that the band is getting bigger. NO BBYCAKES THATS WRONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA YES! he'd be like "you're the chick from the crowd! unce, unce, unce" ahahah. and then your kids will have those wonderful teeth!

bwahahahahahha well obviously! jack and alex like run into their bus and go straight to their bunks and bawl their eyes out. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ahaha for real. that is not what it means, smartie pants!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA YES! he'd be like "you're the chick from the crowd! unce, unce, unce" ahahah. and then your kids will have those wonderful teeth!

bwahahahahahha well obviously! jack and alex like run into their bus and go straight to their bunks and bawl their eyes out. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ahaha for real. that is not what it means, smartie pants!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

id be liek fuck yeah i am...oh to your bunk?...oh...i sees what your trying to do g-skank...I SEES IT....AND I LIKES IT!.. LETS GO!

hahaha yummmyyyy! all i ever wanted for my children. i shall name them....clex(calex?) and calsey hahahahaha.

haha yeah then jack was so depressed he decided to blog because he was tooo sad to make a video about it because he couldnt speak for he was so sad.