Hot People Thread

nemesis90

haha caleb is so dazed and out of it.

Its just so great!

This is true. Except when he lets other girls who are standing right next to you back stage, and then just looks at you. Or right before Jonathan comes out, he starts looking for those girls again, then decides to stare at you for freaking 10 seconds, then wink at you. :nono:

This is true. Except when he lets other girls who are standing right next to you back stage, and then just looks at you. Or right before Jonathan comes out, he starts looking for those girls again, then decides to stare at you for freaking 10 seconds, then wink at you. :nono:

ha wtf?!

I don't like Jonathan tho

caleb waved and winked at me and I was like ILOVEYOU! But not really. I said that in my mind haha.

But nick santino is the man! If he doesn't like you then he just makes fun of you which is hilarious cause he talked to me about the people he was making fun of haha. I heart him.

ha wtf?!

I don't like Jonathan tho

caleb waved and winked at me and I was like ILOVEYOU! But not really. I said that in my mind haha.

But nick santino is the man! If he doesn't like you then he just makes fun of you which is hilarious cause he talked to me about the people he was making fun of haha. I heart him.

I was sad. :( I don't think Caleb liked me much. I started calling him when he was trying to walk back to the door to get back stage and no one besides me recognized him. Soooo he had to come back and sign my CD. Lmao. I think he was a little annoyed.

Jonathan smells SO GOOD. Hhaaha

My friend was supposed to go see A Rocket To The Moon like last month. I told her to give Nick a hug for me haha

I was sad. :( I don't think Caleb liked me much. I started calling him when he was trying to walk back to the door to get back stage and no one besides me recognized him. Soooo he had to come back and sign my CD. Lmao. I think he was a little annoyed.

My friend was supposed to go see A Rocket To The Moon like last month. I told her to give Nick a hug for me haha

I love Jonathan so much. He's really really funny.

I think sometimes people don't get their sense of humour so, they come off as dicks.

I love Jonathan so much. He's really really funny.

I think sometimes people don't get their sense of humour so, they come off as dicks.

I love Jonathan too. :]

He was such a sweetie. I saw him walk out and he came over to me and was like "DID YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME TONIGHT?!?!" I was like "YEEEEESSSS!". Hahah. I was super nervous when I was talking to him though. xD

you kno who smells ridiculously good? Jeff czum from ciwwaf. I stood next to him for like five seconds and i was like dude you smell really good. And he was like thanks!

ha you should have told caleb to get over himself.

Jonathan was really dilutional(I do not think I spelled that correctly whatsoever) cause he hit his head on his mic stand and everything coming out of his mouth made no sense haha

you kno who smells ridiculously good? Jeff czum from ciwwaf. I stood next to him for like five seconds and i was like dude you smell really good. And he was like thanks!

ha you should have told caleb to get over himself.

Jonathan was really dilutional(I do not think I spelled that correctly whatsoever) cause he hit his head on his mic stand and everything coming out of his mouth made no sense haha

Hhahahahaahahhaahha nice. I kept trying to smell Jonathan. :uhh: I was gonna say something but I didn't want to seem weird. xD

Yeah I only got to actully see him face-to-face once. And that was before all that stuff happened. He like barely said hi though. :l Then he kinda patted my shoulder and walked away. I was like NOOOOOO!

Awww poor Jonathan. :(