Frog @ Mean Fiddler June 9th

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They usually hand out the flyers in the street around Mean Fiddler, although you might find them in indie record shops anywhere in London.

I was thinking of going if I could borrow my sisters ID but:

1)I realised it's a Saturday and she'll be using her ID anyway.

2) Frog is full of Indie arseholes, who will most definately just eat Paramore alive (which is why I'm confused as to why they are playing an indie club night?)

3) I will get sleepy [:

• 2 weeks later...

GAH! I really want to go!! I'm 17 but have ID saying im 19, so theres no probs there. The only problem for me is i'd have to go with my brother and he SO won't take me :( Does anyone know how big it is in there? What confuses me is that it opens at 11pm but Paramore are on at 1am according to the website. And it's only a 30 mins set or something? Does anyone have any more info?

GAH! I really want to go!! I'm 17 but have ID saying im 19, so theres no probs there. The only problem for me is i'd have to go with my brother and he SO won't take me :( Does anyone know how big it is in there? What confuses me is that it opens at 11pm but Paramore are on at 1am according to the website. And it's only a 30 mins set or something? Does anyone have any more info?

The Mean Fiddler is a fair size venue just over 1000 capacity I think. Yeah the club opens at 11 and Paramore come on 1am. Not sure how popular it is going to be so we are getting to the club for 11. I think it finishes at 4. Our first train home is at 7.30 so we will have to hang around London for a bit.

This from frog lol

Hiya,

We never sell tickets, entry is on a first come first served basis at the door. Doors open at 11pm and the band is on at 1am. Sign up to our mailing list or keep checking our blog to print off a flyer to next weeks event.

cheers!

FROG.

Haven't atually bothered to look to tell the truth. To be honest I wouldn't even know how to go about it with the mean fiddler as it's never open during the day. Think we are justing going to go to some pubs near the venue and keep and eye on the queue.

Um wow, it looks like my brother might be taking me. The brother who listens to nothing but RnB/rap/hiphop/'slow jamz' xD And I have secretly heard him walking around the house whistleing the chorus to misery business and just the line 'thats what you get when you let your heart win'. This is BRIL! I'm still not gettin my hopes up but it's looking a bit positive now :D

I planned on getting there quite early. Not so much 7am underworld early- but still earlyish.

Do you not think there'll be a queue? I'll most probably be in any kind of forming queue, but my bro won't be with me as he'll be working and might join me later.

Aaand a band called suicidal tendencies are playing at the mean fiddler on the same day, I don't know if they'll be playing in the same place though, yet theres probably the same entry, so does this mean there could potentially be two queues?

Am I making any sense? And was this post too long? >.<