Frog @ Mean Fiddler June 9th

I doubt there will even be a queue. I mean when have you ever gone to a club for when it opens? We are still going to go down there for 11 to check just incase I am wrong.

yeah, but it's first come first in. it's limited.

someone i know went to it for panic at the disco and people had to q from like 7 to actually get in. lots of people got knocked back.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not defo if i'm going or not yet, but if and hopefully I will go, i'll probably get there a few hours before, if not, i'll go midday and see if the tickets are on sale, (does anyone know when the tickets are going on sale, is it when the doors open?) and i'll buy or go back for the tickets whenever. I live really quite close to it, so gettin there and back, or even places to just hang around wont be a problem i guess.

dude you look alot older anyway, i think you will get in for sure

I have an NUS card! And I was dependant on it because of the whole being able to get in for £5 with a student card, I didn't think they'd ask for any more ID yano?

And I hope so :D I get told I look older, when I was 14, i had people telling me I looked 20 >.<

I wonder how old i'll look when i'm 30.. probably 60:hyper:

oh, cool! yeah, you look older anyway, so it should be fine.

nah, i'm not going man. i wanted to but my pal who was gonna come with me is 17 with no id. i'm going to colchester though.

you going? :)

Fo sho! A night clubbing in London plus a set from Paramore is like my dream. Well I think we may just stay in this club so I guess it's not proper clubbing is it? Sucks that not many people on here are going.

Yeah I work round there so I know a few decent pubs we can go to before hand and also keep an eye on the queuing situation. Will take my cam but I warn you by 1am the only thing I can hold is a pint glass. Can only imagine what I would be like if I bumped into the band.

Sooooo i was going untill like a minute ago its ether go alone or not go atall Hmmmmmm!

I think you should go :D

I initially went to underworld on my own and made the most amazing friends in the queue. I can't say the situation will be the same at Frog but we could so hang out. Paramore fans are Amazing.

You are you are a apsolutly agree its just that il be in london at like half one alone lol my parents wont let me =[ and why are ppl soo unrilable these days its like ppl cant see the issue with it its like haa cant come now ho well its like not ho well why say you going to do something and not do it drive in mad that dose Grrrrr! =[ no paramore for me now!

To be honest mate even though I have worked here for the last two years I have never been out proper clubbing in London. I am going to do some research before hand as I know a lot of the clubs around this area are over 21 on a weekend. here are a least 90 clubs in the soho area where the venue is so I there is plenty of choice. But I think we will end up staying in the FROG for most of the night because I think there is only a few of us coming up.