Frog @ Mean Fiddler June 9th

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

down that ally bit that sireously smelt like piss i know why now hahahah there a rly nice band rly down to earth and it great how there more than willing to signe stuff and take pics and chat, but i think the only reason why they wouldnt if there were like fans just screaming a moding then it un fortunate rly i think if fans kept calm then they have more of a chance to meet them!

Ah man you met Paramore in piss ally? What time did the guys come out? Was going to hang around but my mate felt ill so we left quite early I think. Damn I wanted to meet the others, why didn't any of you guys find me?

sorry Gib mate, i couldn't make it in the end, i damn forgot i had my mephew's christening at 10 on sunday morning, so i couldn't go. i don't any ID anyway so i think i might of had problems getting into clubs and stuff so oh well, i;m gutted but i'm sure i'll see them again next time they come to the uk. sorry i didn't text back, i spent all my credit trying to win these damn live @ kerrang! tickets, cost me £1.12 everytime i texted them, and i still didn't win.

Well one there were lotsa guys there two i wouldnt of known wich on was you ahahahaha lol

Ha no worries was only messing. Glad you all had a good time. Did anyone see the tiny stage in the other room? It was mental. Never been in that bar area before.

Dont worry about it Wayne. Shame you couldn't make it, it was quite a laugh.

• 2 weeks later...
I gotta say to Ayesha, Ceren and the couple of others there i was only queueing for a short while but you made it v.entertaining1

Thank you Please

LOLZ likewise!!

But you gotta admit. The one person who made it amazing was MAN BOOBS BOB!:D

• 2 weeks later...