Frog @ Mean Fiddler June 9th

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! It looks like i'm going! You have totally gotta accompany me until my bro comes, which'll probably be when the place opens, he's been working all night :)

So until then i'm alone. I'm fully kitted out in my Paramore gear. I think this'll make me look younger, esp. with my pigtails, but hey, its worth a try?

*exicted*

I'm leaving very soon, so i'll see you all there! :D

I think they should be ok. I was reading that because there is another room in the Mean Fiddler on club nights people move into there if they dont like the band playing in the main room. They got some indie/new rave band playing in the other room tonight.

Well that was an interesting night. Had a drunken convo with Taylor, what about I can not remember. Poor guy I think I may of scared him. Paramore were awesome with I think was quite a solid set for 30mins. Woke up at Gatwick airport this morning as the sun was rising :???:. All in all it was a good night but I think a drank too much for this type of Saturday night.

hahahahhahaha all i had was to strongbows but i was well hyped anyways i met new fans wich was awsome met paramore twice hayely poked my cheek and declaird her love for me hahahahahha well wierd i requierd a tramp husband, grouped someone and got grouped cleaned streets atempted to sing my heart quite a few times and saw a flaby lady bottum lol THATS LONDON FOR YOU!

hahahahhahaha all i had was to strongbows but i was well hyped anyways i met new fans wich was awsome met paramore twice hayely poked my cheek and declaird her love for me hahahahahha well wierd i requierd a tramp husband, grouped someone and got grouped cleaned streets atempted to sing my heart quite a few times and saw a flaby lady bottum lol THATS LONDON FOR YOU!

Cool where and when did you see the band?

down that ally bit that sireously smelt like piss i know why now hahahah there a rly nice band rly down to earth and it great how there more than willing to signe stuff and take pics and chat, but i think the only reason why they wouldnt if there were like fans just screaming a moding then it un fortunate rly i think if fans kept calm then they have more of a chance to meet them!