HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

My friend got the first wristband for the Newcaslte HMV signing, and in approximately 4-ish hours he'll be getting me a signed poster. I'm so stoked about this; still pretty gutted i couldn't go myself, but stoked nontheless !

I also have dug out my Converge EPs and are blasting them out as loud as possible in a (probably futile) attempt to wake me (and the nieghbours) up to start to day. The sun is shining, afterall !

And last but not least, i keep giggling to myself because i ordered the entire run of Buffy series off eBay- in tapes, so that's 42 tapes altogether, and they're all going to arrive at my house and i can't wait to see the look on my family's face when it does. Haha !

I sure am fun to have in the family. :twisted:

Minus a few blips on the radar (i hate planes/weather) i've had a pretty lovely day. It's amazing how a bit of sunshine makes everything seem that much better.

Also, my Dad just told us he's going to propose to his girlfriend on Valentine's day. I've seen it coming for a while now, and never really worked out how i'd react, but i'm actually so stoked for them :D Awww and suchlike.

very smooth ;D

all my friends are like, asking eachother out on valentines day aswell ;D

but if my dad proposes to his girlfriend then,

i.

will.

cry.

:neutral:

apart from my dad said he'd never wanna get married, unless it was to my mum.

which it never will be. =]

and also,

if they continue in this state, he'll live in royston for a long while ;D

but kudos to your dad ;D!

I'm just really happy for them like. It's just the way it should have been, i guess.

They went out when they were 17 for 4 years, then broke up and married other people... 30 years later and here we are.

If circumstances were different and my mum hadn't been ill, i'm pretty convinced my Dad would have left mum for Jane anyway- which is pretty terrible of me to think, in a way, but i'm surprisingly comfortable with it all.

Just had a long talk with the boyfriend and sorted all that out as well, everything's going peachy (:

I'm just really happy for them like. It's just the way it should have been, i guess.

They went out when they were 17 for 4 years, then broke up and married other people... 30 years later and here we are.

If circumstances were different and my mum hadn't been ill, i'm pretty convinced my Dad would have left mum for Jane anyway- which is pretty terrible of me to think, in a way, but i'm surprisingly comfortable with it all.

Just had a long talk with the boyfriend and sorted all that out as well, everything's going peachy (:

told you it would. ;D

WHO'S THE woMAN?!

hahaha :P

Pee-Chay 8-)