HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

I am happy right now. I'm talking to people I love, I read an amazing book today, and things aren't great but they aren't horrible either. It's nice.

Last free day before it's back to (proper) school. Argh !

However the sun is shining so it is impossible to be sad right now. And i've finished all the drawings for my art prep work (which i thought would never be done) and so now i just need to do some colour studies and stick them up with a bunch of writing and i'm sorted for the assessment. My friend's coming over in a bit to come and chill and paint and watch Buffy all afternoon, it is going to be rad.

...This has been slightly diminished by just being phoned to come out skating whilst i was typing this, and it is SO TEMPTING.

But if i do, my art GCSE and my ankle will be screwed.

Ah well ! Life goes on. Things are way up and down for me lately, but just this second everything's peachy.

250px-Peach_SPP.jpg

My second day at work went great!

1. One teacher said a compliment to me, "it's amazing that you know almost every child's name, and it's your second day!"

2. The kids really like me, it's great to go there when you know that there's bunch of peeps really wanting to see you.

3. They think I can draw well. LOL

Guest JadeIsRad

I was bored i was being retarded then i wrote something about you. Sorry if you find this weird or anything.

i've only talked to you once, which is a shame. but ive seen you post elsewhere and your really nice to people. WE MUST TALK MORE ha!

From Hayles.

Getting that PM made me really happy

people on these boards are so nice! (:

I got some pretty amazing post from Hayles too. It's amazing that she spent her time to post something so good that it made me smile, a lot.

Love Hayles. <33 That girl is real. :)

GREAT MOOD!

mitch was on the hills last night.

met him talk to his band all the time. fav band! (besides paramore of course)

MITCH!

check out their stuff. the used to be called vampire for hire now its love automatic

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=300657652

listen to mrs radio!

me, mitch, and my best friend sophia at bamboozle 2007:

66c4qo.jpg