y0.

tragedienne

Hey everyone.

So, I'm not really new to Paramore. I'm more like a born again Paramore fan.. haha.

Here's the story.

Shortly after All We Know Is Falling was released.. somehow I stumbled across

"Pressure". I fell IN LOVE with it.. played it non stop. I then found Emergency and My Heart.. fell in love with those too. However, for some reason I never really followed the band.. you know, with updates regarding touring and music and such.. and eventually stopped listening to them all together because I was getting into "darker" music, and paramore just didn't fit I guess. (stupidest thing I've ever done).

The Paramore fan within me was awakened, however, when I saw the video for Misery Business. That song is so darn catchy. I was just like "Why the living hell did I ever stop listening to this band?". You don't know how much I regret it right now.

I'll be seeing them for the first time this year at Warped Tour.. it'll probably totally depress me because I never got to go to one of those shows where a small group of people show up and actually know who the band is. Oh well, I'm still excited and I plan on drawing a big band portrait for them as a gift. (I've done this for Flyleaf, as well, and they loved it.)

K, I think I'm done now. :D

Oh, and question, how popular is Paramore now? How many records have they sold and stuff? Is it still too late to join the "I was a fan before they completely took off and made it big" club? hehe.

I'm done now, I promise.

well. im sad to hear that you lost your way for a little while but im glad to hear your back on the right path now.

and paramore isnt real big yet BUT i have a feeling [which im sure others do as well] that after this warped and the new cd that they will be HUGE!

and i believe they have sold close to 100000 records.

haha, i knew it! I R SMRAT.

yes'm, i'm a newbie to paramore. but that doesn't mean i'm not already a parasl00t. :P

edit. so are you gonna show this board your amazingness and unleash some ridiculous paramore graphics?

Haha.

Oh man.. I'm not too amazing at graphics. Especially not compared to many on this board.. haha. I'll be making a paramore band drawing this summer, though.. sometime before July 13th.

Sahweet, for the Justice and Mercy Tour, amirite? I went to that during the first leg.. March 30th at the White Rabbit.. aka the Justice and Mercy blackout.

That's the show the power went out at and they played the first half acoustically, it was pretty awesome. I'm really glad I had a photo pass and was in front of the barricade.. it was hot enough without being crammed in the audience.

When are you seeing Paramore for Warped again?

Hey Ali!

I'm Joy. =)

Don't listen to Julie. I don't think wanting to be part of the 'I was a fan before they completely took off and made it big' club is lame. Personally, I think everybody secretly wants to be part of it. ;)

Ohh...San Antonio eh??

GO SPURS!!!!

=P

Hahaha.

Anyways, welcome!

Hey Ali!

I'm Joy. =)

Don't listen to Julie. I don't think wanting to be part of the 'I was a fan before they completely took off and made it big' club is lame. Personally, I think everybody secretly wants to be part of it. ;)

Ohh...San Antonio eh??

GO SPURS!!!!

=P

Hahaha.

Anyways, welcome!

I was honestly kidding about that part, though. Being a part of the Paramore fans is already cool enough. ;-)

And you like the Spurs? Haha awesome.