Complete List of RIOT! Exclusives/Bonus Tracks

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy from iTunes.. but the DRM kills me. I hate buying songs and not being able to DO anything with them. I like playing my music in windows media player.. not iTunes. Plus I don't think I'd be able to put them on my mp3 player because it isn't an iPod.

little fun fact about itunes haha, just right click on the song in your library, and there should be a little option saying "convert selection to MP3" and just click on that and it should become an MP3 file, which can be played on windows media and can be put on an mp3 player that isn't an ipod.

That's what I do with mine haha.

Oh, and I'm just gonna buy the HT version and Best buy version of RIOT! I don't like buying things online, last time I did that my Gilmore Girls dvds came scratched and stuff.

little fun fact about itunes haha, just right click on the song in your library, and there should be a little option saying "convert selection to MP3" and just click on that and it should become an MP3 file, which can be played on windows media and can be put on an mp3 player that isn't an ipod.

That's what I do with mine haha.

Oh, and I'm just gonna buy the HT version and Best buy version of RIOT! I don't like buying things online, last time I did that my Gilmore Girls dvds came scratched and stuff.

I only see "convert selection to AAC"

EDIT: never mind, I got it to show MP3. However, this is what I get:

"Misery Business" could not be converted because protected files cannot be converted to other formats.

EDIT#2: Nevermind, got it to work. Had to burn it to a CD before converting.

I've pre-ordered it from FBR. I pre-ordered it from Smartpunk...and actually paid for the overnight shipping in hopes that maybe they'll ship it on Thursday and I'll get it on Friday lol...and if I don't, oh well...I'm about to pre-order it on iTunes, just for the heck of it (I think you get a free acoustic version of Misery Business there...)

And, of course, I'll be buying the Best Buy and Hot Topic versions.

Yeah...I'm a freak...but I don't care. I'll buy as many copies as I can.

I'm doing almost the same thing!! I will buy as many copies as i need to to get the different stuff.

I already preordered from smartpunk but I'll buy the others too. I always like ordering from smartpunk because I only live like two hours away from where it's shipped so I always get it the next day which is usually the friday or saturday before it comes out.

I preordered the misery business single from the uk amazon because it comes with cool stuff - tracklisting: 1. Misery Business 2. Stop This Song (Love Sick Melody) 3. My Hero 4. Sunday Bloody Sunday

Is there a way to find out if Riot will be released with DRM or without it on iTunes?

It'll be with. The only record company currently selling songs without DRM on iTunes is EMI.

I don't see why it's so hard for bands to put out one cd with all the songs on it.

Because certain stores demand exclusive tracks if you want their big promotional push...Best Buy is one of them...

I've pre-ordered it from FBR. I pre-ordered it from Smartpunk...and actually paid for the overnight shipping in hopes that maybe they'll ship it on Thursday and I'll get it on Friday lol...and if I don't, oh well...I'm about to pre-order it on iTunes, just for the heck of it (I think you get a free acoustic version of Misery Business there...)

And, of course, I'll be buying the Best Buy and Hot Topic versions.

Yeah...I'm a freak...but I don't care. I'll buy as many copies as I can.

how do u pre-order off of itunes i can't find the album riot pre-order on there:(

misery buniess single has:

1. Misery Business

2. Stop This Song (Love Sick Melody)

3. My Hero (electirc)

4. Sunday Bloody Sunday

Riot has:

decoy (nirvana??)

rewind

live track

and i remebr hayley saying in the PF.com interview something about the some my heart.. and how they coudlnt put it on the interview.. so they bleeped out wat she said.

maybe its the live version..

hmmm go figgureee

how do u pre-order off of itunes i can't find the album riot pre-order on there:(

Just seach on Paramore and it'll come up...

misery buniess single has:

1. Misery Business

2. Stop This Song (Love Sick Melody)

3. My Hero (electirc)

4. Sunday Bloody Sunday

Riot has:

decoy (nirvana??)

rewind

live track

and i remebr hayley saying in the PF.com interview something about the some my heart.. and how they coudlnt put it on the interview.. so they bleeped out wat she said.

maybe its the live version..

hmmm go figgureee

Nah...it's not the live version of My Heart...well, actually, I don't know what the live track on the Best Buy exclusive is, but that's not the much talked about "surprise." :)

i really want the MB single.. but does anyone where to buy it? and is it on vinyl?

amazon.co.uk

I preordered it from there....it doesnt release till the 18th

but yeah I hope the live track is emergency, I freaking hart the intro they did