Complete List of RIOT! Exclusives/Bonus Tracks

Damnit, so that means I have to buy a UK version of a single? God, that sucks. That's like another $10 for ONE flippin' song...

Actually The UK single has 4 tracks:

1. Misery Business

2. Stop This Song (Love Sick Melody)

3. My Hero (Electronic Remix)

4. Sunday, Bloody, Sunday (u2 cover)

On the plus side, that's a lot of potentially awesome bonus material.

The Used released 6 actual b-sides (tracks that didn't make the album) with their latest. Paramore only has 2 non-album tracks, a demo, an acoustic version and 2 live versions. I wish more bands did it like The Used.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually The UK single has 4 tracks:

1. Misery Business

2. Stop This Song (Love Sick Melody)

3. My Hero (Electronic Remix)

4. Sunday, Bloody, Sunday (u2 cover)

Okay, true... But still, after shipping and handling and everything for an overseas order.... That's way more money than it should be... I don't understand why that's a UK only thing....

They're lucky I love them so, beacause I'll proabably actually end up blowing all this money on this stuff. Ugh.

Okay, true... But still, after shipping and handling and everything for an overseas order.... That's way more money than it should be... I don't understand why that's a UK only thing....

They're lucky I love them so, beacause I'll proabably actually end up blowing all this money on this stuff. Ugh.

You can get it on our Amazon.com for under $10. If you order anything else from there to total over 25 bucks shipping is free.

i wish i actually got The Used b-sides, haha

i could only find the original plain one

still a good cd though

i got all the used b-sides if you want me to pm them or something...

i'm definitely buying from best buy. 3 bonus songs, only one everywhere else. i want to get the hot topic one, too, but i don't think that's gonna happen since i never have any money.

Is the Hot Topic exclusive in-store only, or is it available in their online store too for us international customers?

I've had a look online and they have it listed, but no mention of it being an exclusive or having any extra tracks. :???:

Also, what the heck is an MVI? :???: Just a DVD-audio version of the album bundled with a bonus regular CD version of it? :???: It's listed as October 2007 on Amazon, so I doubt that'll get released unless it's a date error.

I think I'm only gonna be able to get the version I actually find.

I can't order stuff, so I'm just gonna go out and look for whatever I can. I'll probably go to Walmart, Best Buy, AND HT.

Edit: Question!! You CAN just go and buy them at the stores right? It doesn't require ordering in order to get the exclusives? Cos I just went on the Best Buy site, and I don't see any of the bonus tracks on there. Help!

I think I'm only gonna be able to get the version I actually find.

I can't order stuff, so I'm just gonna go out and look for whatever I can. I'll probably go to Walmart, Best Buy, AND HT.

Edit: Question!! You CAN just go and buy them at the stores right? It doesn't require ordering in order to get the exclusives? Cos I just went on the Best Buy site, and I don't see any of the bonus tracks on there. Help!

Yeah, most of the exclusives won't come from online orders (With the couple exceptions where the bonus is ONLY for online orders/pre-orders). Although on the Best Buy site it does say "Best Buy Exclusive" on the left there under "On Sale" so maybe that's still the version with the bonus tracks. But I'd never trust it.

Yeah, most of the exclusives won't come from online orders (With the couple exceptions where the bonus is ONLY for online orders/pre-orders). Although on the Best Buy site it does say "Best Buy Exclusive" on the left there under "On Sale" so maybe that's still the version with the bonus tracks. But I'd never trust it.

...so that means I CAN get the exclusive at the shop itself right?