My new summer project

that's pretty amazing. i wish i knew how to play one instrument. just one. i would totally write songs.

let me reword that, actually: i wish i knew how to play one COOL instrument. just one. because i know how to play clarinet (kind of? i wasn't ever that great at it, but i wasn't terrible). hahah.

but anyway, i think the idea of that is great and that chorus sounds pretty sweet.

OMG. i think i just died and went to MUSIC HEAVEN. dude that chorus kicks straight

up the ass!!! OMG i love it!!! wow. i am SO gonna request something from you.

i know how to play guitar but not as great and awesome as you and i suck at writing material for ANY song/lyrics i've written or my friends have written so i will definetly be needing seirious help from you!!!

thanks for doing this. you're like really freakin' talented and i'm almost done writing this song so maybe i'll message you soon.

ok but one question (or a few actually..) ok so, how is this gonna work? do you want me errr say anyone to just message you our lyrics or...??? yeahh, i didn't catch that. so, like do you just want like just the lyrics or do you want the vocals too?

yeh Ive done this for a couple people before and it turned out pretty cool, you can just chat with me on aim or something and send me your lyrics and talk about what kind of music and sounds you like, just something fun to do like little E-band side projects. The only thing I dont really do is lyrics, ive never really tried mostly because im not a singer and just never got into writing lyrics so I mostly stick to music.

I've been told i'm pretty good at writing lyrics...but maybe everyone was being nice

Then again i can't sing to save my life...or play an instrument haha

But that's a cool idea and everything :]

oh, okay i'll probably message you

because i can't go on aim n-e more...

dang it. haha. well, that's what i get when

i break rules and nearly get suspended.

lol. ok so yeahh, i'm almost done with a

song and i'll message it to you along with

what type of music i'd like. probably like

what you did with the chorus. err... something

similar to that. ok so yeahh. thanks.. i better

get to finishing the lyrics...