Jack's Mannequin

nikitask804

Haha yeah, I've not listened to it yet though. Same with the Academy Is album, which I've had for about a week now haha. The Valencia album is just THAT good!

haha oh man.. i was in the middle of downloading the valencia album when my computer crashed. i totally forgot to try again. thanks for reminding me!

this jack's album has leaked pretty early has it not?

The Glass Passenger is one of the best albums of this year.

i'm excited to listen to it now. are there better tracks on it than the ones on the ep?

haha oh man.. i was in the middle of downloading the valencia album when my computer crashed. i totally forgot to try again. thanks for reminding me!

this jack's album has leaked pretty early has it not?

i'm excited to listen to it now. are there better tracks on it than the ones on the ep?

Haha yeah, you won't regret downloading the Valencia album. It's the album of the year so far.

It's alright timing for a leak really. 10/11 days. Some albums leak waaaay before release. The go:audio album leaked back in June and it still isn't out yet!

Oh yes. There wasn't much on the EP.

ah, phew! i'm glad. can't wait to listen to it now.

Haha yeah, you won't regret downloading the Valencia album. It's the album of the year so far.

It's alright timing for a leak really. 10/11 days. Some albums leak waaaay before release. The go:audio album leaked back in June and it still isn't out yet!

i guess you're right. i can't believe go:audio's album still isn't out yet! i didn't know that. mad.

i wish jack's mannequin would come to the uk.

ah, phew! i'm glad. can't wait to listen to it now.

i guess you're right. i can't believe go:audio's album still isn't out yet! i didn't know that. mad.

i wish jack's mannequin would come to the uk.

Haha yeah, it's been a while.

They were meant to be the main support on the Academy Is tour but they decided to do a headline in October instead which still hasn't been announced yet so I'd guess it might have been put back.

Yeah, the fact that they tour with pretty big bands consistently, have a lot of fans in bands who big up their music and the 'something corporate' factor means they'll probably sell 1,000 capacity venues and they're bound to have a couple of solid support acts as well. I'm not getting my hopes up till there is a proper announcement though haha.

haha, i've still not listened to that one. alright.. i really can't make my mind up about this jack's cd. one min i'm loving it and the next i find it pretty mediocre. i'm not sure what's going on. there are like 2 tracks i know i like for sure though.

I'll probably need to just shove it on my iPod and listen to it while I'm up town tomorrow, but even then I'll probably still play the Valencia album haha. I've got a few friends away to Leeds this weekend so it'll probs be a slow one and I'll just listen to it then.

The Glass Passenger is one of the best albums of this year.

really? I kinda thought you had it cause I saw your sig.

are the songs on the ep the same on the cd?

ill wait for the 25th. Best Buy has good sales for first day releases.

• 2 weeks later...