Jack's Mannequin

nikitask804

• 3 weeks later...

yea. if you look on his journal(http://www.jacksmannequin.blogs.com/) he spoke about it like a few weeks ago. they had casting calls for people in the video like a month ago as well. He said that the video was done so they should send it to fuse within the next couple of weeks. so just keep your eyes out for it. i'll give you more details when i find them out.

I finally picked up the album yesterday.I've been meaning to for ages but every time I've been to the store to get it it's been sold out for aaages and I'm just too lazy to order it.It's amazing though.My favourite's probably I'm Ready.it's kinda cliched but I always like to listen to it on my way to work in the mornings.

I'm really excited to see the video for Dark Blue too.I think it'll make a great single.

^ they can't tour the UK because of Andrew's health. he can't fly far away yet but probably by the beginning of next year. he just started touring again this summer so be patient and he'll come around with either something corporate or jack's mannequin soon enough.

something corporate HAVE NOT spilt up. If you have heard the song "Kaite", that will be on the next something corporate album, it is about his sister saving his life by giving him the transplant. Right from andrew's mouth, he is working on new material with them as we speak. absolute punk said that they were but that was wrong. Andrew even addressed that statement when it came out in the last spring, and just because he is in remission, you are not completely cured technically until five years after your diagnosis. his immune system is still kinda sensitive, but within the next few months, he should be touring in the UK.

And on another note, today is Andrew's 24 birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack's Mannequin, Gym Class Heroes, and The Academy Is... opening for Fall Out Boy, Spring 2007, to support Fall Out Boy's new CD.

"Travis from Gym Class Heroes said that this was in the early planning stages and is definitely possible.. it was said on 107.9 The End a few days ago. "

From Jacksmannequin.org