Jack's Mannequin

nikitask804

yea, the song katie is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! it's about his sister who gave him the transplant, here is a thirty second clip that a messenger(jm boards) recorded at the show in ohio on 7/11

the song should be on the next something corporate album which should be coming out by the end of next year.

has anyone seen the new video for dark blue??? omg, it is soo good. there is a cameo by tommy lee in it too!

yea, the song katie is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! it's about his sister who gave him the transplant, here is a thirty second clip that a messenger(jm boards) recorded at the show in ohio on 7/11

the song should be on the next something corporate album which should be coming out by the end of next year.

has anyone seen the new video for dark blue??? omg, it is soo good. there is a cameo by tommy lee in it too!

eh, I don't like the dark blue video too much, but I am kinda picky about that kind of stuff.

eh, I don't like the dark blue video too much, but I'm picky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i was like addicted to dark blue a while back i still love it though :]

i love the seconds verse of that song lots

"This flood this flood is slowly rising up swallowing the ground beneath my feet tell me how anybody thinks under this condition so ill swim ill swim as the water rises up the sun is sinking down and now all I can see are the planets in a row suggesting its best that I slow down"