Post from Paramore's merch guy

thebrowncoat

This is from the paramoremusic LJ forum...looks like it won't be Hayley's mom selling the merch anymore :)

hey guys....

my name is aldie, and i do merch for paramore.

if you come to a show you should find me and say hi.

a couple of things.....

add me to your myspace....

http://www.myspace.com/aldie_from_myspace

and i have a hiplog that i update a lot...the pictures are not that good because it is a camera phone, but it is a nice little peek at paramore on the road.

http://www.hiplog.com/hiplog/read/4/4077

keep in mind it is a journal, so there maybe be some non-paramore stuff on there...and pictures of other bands i have worked for.

i look forward to meeting y'all!!

The picture of Hayley and Spongebob that's in his Hiplog journal is absolutely priceless. Although those front teeth Hayley has...are they fake? I don't remember her two front teeth looking like that.....

yeah that pic is sooo funny....i dont think those are fake...im pretty sure she has always had that little gap

The picture of Hayley and Spongebob that's in his Hiplog journal is absolutely priceless. Although those front teeth Hayley has...are they fake? I don't remember her two front teeth looking like that.....

yeah that pic is sooo funny....i dont think those are fake...im pretty sure she has always had that little gap

I guess I've just never noticed it before...it's cute :)

he's cute haha.

who was that blonde girl that travelled with them all the time like last spring/summer?

You're not talking about Hayley's mom are you? She has really light blonde hair...she was running their merch table at the shows I saw in the fall...

i met that guy at the last paramore show

we talked about queens of the stone age bc i was going to the nine inch nails show right after paramore's set

he told that i shouldnt wait for paramore and that i should just go see queens of the stone age bc their set might have already been over.

haha

but yeah he's a definite chilllllller.

i met that guy at the last paramore show

we talked about queens of the stone age bc i was going to the nine inch nails show right after paramore's set

he told that i shouldnt wait for paramore and that i should just go see queens of the stone age bc their set might have already been over.

haha

but yeah he's a definite chilllllller.

So he was encouraging you to skip Paramore's set? That's not nice :)

So, I guess he runs (or runs with some other folks) his own merch company (there's a link to it on his myspace)? That's very cool.

no no no

i was waiting for paramore after their set

to hang out w/ them at the merch table bc i stayed for pwt and slr.

but i couldnt find hayleys mom so we were just talking to that guy but then paramore came out and i got that uberdank group pic w/ them.

no no no

i was waiting for paramore after their set

to hang out w/ them at the merch table bc i stayed for pwt and slr.

but i couldnt find hayleys mom so we were just talking to that guy but then paramore came out and i got that uberdank group pic w/ them.

Ahhh....I understand now :)

So that guy was there on the fall tour as well? I only remember seeing Hayley's mom at the merch table, but maybe I just didn't notice him...

he's cute haha.

who was that blonde girl that travelled with them all the time like last spring/summer?

You're not talking about Hayley's mom are you? She has really light blonde hair...she was running their merch table at the shows I saw in the fall...

it might have been? she looked sooooooooo young though.

i'm gonna miss her mom....

RIP MOMMY HAYLEY'S BITCHIN' DANCE MOVES

she was sooo sweet.

she was the one that got them to come out and see us after their show.

is she still gonna be on our with them?

bc i made her a present!

I'm not sure...but I think Hayley's parents (or at least the guy I think might be her dad...on this, I'm really not sure - I've only ever talked to her mom...) drive the van and stuff, so I think they'll still be touring with them.

She had to convince them to come out and see you after the show? Every show I've ever seen, they've hung out with fans for as long as people were willing to hang around...they go off and do their own thing for awhile, but they come in and out usually to talk to people or hang out at the merch table.

I'm not sure...but I think Hayley's parents (or at least the guy I think might be her dad...on this' date=' I'm really not sure - I've only ever talked to her mom...) drive the van and stuff, so I think they'll still be touring with them.[/quote']

yeah her dad's been with them everytime i've seen them! i had no clue her mom was there too. aren't they divorced? or did i just make that up? i bet their van rides are the weirdest thing ever haha. all those boys then hayley & her parents.

I'm not sure...but I think Hayley's parents (or at least the guy I think might be her dad...on this' date=' I'm really not sure - I've only ever talked to her mom...) drive the van and stuff, so I think they'll still be touring with them.[/quote']

yeah her dad's been with them everytime i've seen them! i had no clue her mom was there too. aren't they divorced? or did i just make that up? i bet their van rides are the weirdest thing ever haha. all those boys then hayley & her parents.

Maybe it's her stepdad then...I'm really not sure. I've never talked to him - with Hayley's mom, I just walked up to her and asked "are you Hayley's mom" and she said yes and I told her her daughter was incredibly talented...

Anyway, the guy I'm thinking of wears glasses and he's always been wearing a Paramore shirt whenever I've seen him. He helps them load the gear and stuff...I've seen him talking to Hayley's mom, but I've never actually talked to him...

But yeah, whether he's a stepdad or Hayley's actual dad, they must definitely be some interesting van rides :)