what do think the next single should be?????????

lavina15

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah a born for this video would be hard...well. it could be like, shots of them like talkin to fans, and preforming on stage and stuff. thatd be kinda sweet haah

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as a video-wise. I mean obviously Misery Business is becoming a pretty darn bit hit, at least in my opinion, and Born For This would be a perfect single because it is kind of to their fans, almost as a we may get big but you were always there. And it is one of the songs I could see more mainstream appreciation for, which is most bands goal. I really don't want For a Pessimist... because that is my favorite, and I am selfish and want it all to myself! :shifty:

^^ Well their just stupid and it will go over their head. haha. just kidding. Than they're just missing out. But that does make sense, if you don't really know about the song and hear it their way, I guess it could come off as a bit cocky... I don't think they should have one of the slower songs as their next single because, well it's kind of safe, in my opinion, and what I would probably expect. I am sure For a Pessimist... would be awesome, but as I said, it's my favorite song and I am selfish! :)

Guest haunted_dreams55

When I put my cd on the computer next to Hallelujah it says second single. It also says first single next to Misery Business. So maybe Hallelujah is going to be the secong single.hmm

When I put my cd on the computer next to Hallelujah it says second single. It also says first single next to Misery Business. So maybe Hallelujah is going to be the secong single.hmm

Aww that would be a shame, I mean I love Hallelujah, and the new version of it. But I mean we all knew Hallelujah before RIOT came out. So it wouldn't really be something different for us. That came out selfish didn't it?

Guest haunted_dreams55
Aww that would be a shame, I mean I love Hallelujah, and the new version of it. But I mean we all knew Hallelujah before RIOT came out. So it wouldn't really be something different for us. That came out selfish didn't it?

I understand what you mean, I think it would be better too if it was one of the newer songs.

hallelujah...i cant see that on like TV and hear it on the raido haha i mena i guess i can but it'd be odd, but kool i guess.

whatever, i still want maricle as the single. lol

i think like, they should do the same thing GCH did. like ask the fans what the new single should be. maybe they will