Who got RIOT! yet??

Catie

I got mine from Best Buy, im my opinion 9.99 is a good deal for the whole album and 3 bonus tracks + reward zone points:) Im sending in my booklet to get singed, i wunder how long that will take?

how can yu send it in 2 get signed?

You'll be happy to know that both stores out here by Chi-town had a bazillion copies. Hot Topic only had the grey fish shirt for men, and the same shirt for women. I dont know if ull have more by you, but either way there are plenty of CDs.

I'll be okay if I don't get a shirt. That kids that work at the HT here are a bunch of assholes so I'll probably get hassled, but that's okay.

it depends where yu get it from and how much tax is

dang....I'm probably going to bring like....3 or 4 extra dollars in quarters lmao!

tax is like what....083% right? ack, I'm getting the one from Best Buy and Hot Topic, I already know I won't be able to get the extra shirt for 20 bucks all together.

i thought this was a thread about when you bought the cd not got the pre-ordered version, but oh well. i just got mine tonight and it was the last copy!!!! =D =D =D soo lucky. ;] god its so amazing!!!!! i am the happiest person alive right now! sorry, i drug this post out. =[

I downloaded its from FBR so I could get the temporary demo. I pre-oredered it too and got it yesterday. I also bought it off of smart punk but haven't gotten it yet. Then I went to hot topic and got it and got a shirt too and then I went to best buy and bought a copy and on friday most likely I will get it off of itunes as well. When i like a band like i do paramore I do everything i can to support!! :)