Who got RIOT! yet??

Catie

i was wondering who got their pre-ordered riot yet because i saw some people got it and i didnt __ does it matter where yu live cuz i live in jersey and idk where it would be shipped from does anyone know? thanx

i was wondering who got their pre-ordered riot yet because i saw some people got it and i didnt __ does it matter where yu live cuz i live in jersey and idk where it would be shipped from does anyone know? thanx

i think it depends on who ordered it first. Because I had once pre-ordered a Degrassi Box set and I didn't get it until like...a week or two AFTER it was released. And there were others who ordered from the same people who got it like, even a day or two in advance.

i think it depends on who ordered it first. Because I had once pre-ordered a Degrassi Box set and I didn't get it until like...a week or two AFTER it was released. And there were others who ordered from the same people who got it like, even a day or two in advance.

ha ha i loooove degrassi !

yea i no i ordered the pre-order in like may but idk when its goin to come i thought that it would've came yesterday or maybe 2day but we'll see if i get it 2day

Yes, I do know this topic is for those that pre-ordered but here are some pics of my Riot! I flipped around one of the booklets as it makes for a cooler cover.

041fw2.jpg

042uw5.jpg

I got the Hot Topic shirt & CD Deal, and picked up a Best Buy copy. Man I love the bonus tracks.

how did you get yours 2 weeks ago? I thought it said they only ship out on the 8th which was this week :S

I have no idea. I'm not the only one here who got it early either. My cousin Sean did, my friend Amanda and my bf. I don't know what's up with that.

Especially when they were dated for the 8th.

Buuuuut either way I am happy.

Yes, I do know this topic is for those that pre-ordered but here are some pics of my Riot! I flipped around one of the booklets as it makes for a cooler cover.

041fw2.jpg

042uw5.jpg

I got the Hot Topic shirt & CD Deal, and picked up a Best Buy copy. Man I love the bonus tracks.

I'm getting both of those as well before work today. :)

I'm getting both of those as well before work today. :)

You'll be happy to know that both stores out here by Chi-town had a bazillion copies. Hot Topic only had the grey fish shirt for men, and the same shirt for women. I dont know if ull have more by you, but either way there are plenty of CDs.