Filipino fans unite!!

ninski

Guys!!!!!!

I need help.

hehe,

we'll be playing at my bandmate's school for their celebration sa UN day.

We were asked to play 5 songs.

we're gonna do 2 japanese songs.

1 or 2 pmore songs

and 1opm song.

i badly need suggestions for the paramore songs.

something upbeat and lively, preferably songs off RIOT!

Hi nina! I agree with Jozen but if you want Riot! songs that are upbeat, you can get away with Born for this, misery business or For a Pessimist.Good luck on your gig and send us some footage.:mrgreen:

random question:

im filipino too (i just happen to live in america) and i was in Philippines a month ago and i was at SM looking for good cd's and I couldn't find any paramore cds o.O soo i was just wondering how did you filipinos find out about paramore? just curious :)

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I... hm...don't know. No, actually I've been hearing about them since I was in the first year from forums online. I never really paid attention. When I finally decided to find out who they were, i realized they were pretty good. haha. And the rest, as they put it, is history. haha

random question:

im filipino too (i just happen to live in america) and i was in Philippines a month ago and i was at SM looking for good cd's and I couldn't find any paramore cds o.O soo i was just wondering how did you filipinos find out about paramore? just curious :)

I found out about Paramore through my brother who discovers bands through the net

• 2 weeks later...

NIna! GUYS! omg, i haven't like posted for the longest time!!!!!waaaaah!!!!!! anyway, misery business just got into myx's chart and its cool..but beware of posers!!! please lang..haha..pero sa totoo lang di ko na kailangan manood ng tv to see paramore since i put all their music vids sa phone ko. gusto niyo? email ko yung phone format.

paramore's on trl's top 10 na rin. cool. ;p

miss you all!

Sa tingin ko rumor lang yan. Bakit naman sila pupunta dito?

i for one do not believe in rumors. believing on rumors only makes you expect and when you don't get what you expect, you feel like shit. I don't mean to be rude or anything but January is still far away. Malay natin pumunta nga sila. Bakit hindi diba? ANd if they do, we filipinos here in pf.com should get some "perks", right?we are the "original" paramore fans here..haha.. si kuya migs na rin nagsabi na may meet and greet dapat tayong mga pinoy if ever our beloved paramore comes here.

Anyway, anybody watching fob's concert here next week? i will with my girlfriend. i'll post some phone videos here when i get 'em.

peace everyone.;p

kill poseurs who "love" paramore.:twisted:

i for one do not believe in rumors. believing on rumors only makes you expect and when you don't get what you expect, you feel like shit. I don't mean to be rude or anything but January is still far away. Malay natin pumunta nga sila. Bakit hindi diba? ANd if they do, we filipinos here in pf.com should get some "perks", right?we are the "original" paramore fans here..haha.. si kuya migs na rin nagsabi na may meet and greet dapat tayong mga pinoy if ever our beloved paramore comes here.

Anyway, anybody watching fob's concert here next week? i will with my girlfriend. i'll post some phone videos here when i get 'em.

peace everyone.;p

kill poseurs who "love" paramore.:twisted:

kuya ko manonood!!gusto ko sana kaya lang camping namin yun!