The Sauce Performance ??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will probably be up by tomorrow. but definetly not this quick. i'm sure someone's going to put it up on youtube sooner or later.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid687557470?bclid=755856278

i don't know how quickly they upload their performances but it may be on here by the end of the week.

but your best bet is to check youtube.

sum one write to me on aim whenever a download of this is available PLEASE!!!! LOL

MY AIM NAME IS ISPITONURCORPSE. . if u just wanna say wats up u can too :) lol . . .but yea i cant wait to see this i work all the damn time i always miss this kind of stuff.

Haha I was wearing a blue Saosin shirt and my hair was down and they showed me a lot and Suzie and Claudia too!!!! Haha it was SOOO awesome they were like talking to us before they played. I'll give a more detailed explanation tomorrow, but it was SSSOOOO awesome. I am actually watching it now haha it started reairing at 1. It's so surreal seeing myself on TV..WITH PARAMORE!

^hahaha I saw the Saosin shirt, actually, lol.... You're famous-ish.

Wish I could have gone :(

Maannnnn you could tell they were nervous though. Hayley's voice was all shaky to start... Buutttt they were awesome, of course.

Favorite part...

It's a toss up between Hayley trying to be nice about the Avril topic LOL...

And when Hayley goes "DUDE, I talk SO much..." hahahaa... I say that all the time, so I can relate...

Haha it was so awesome.

SAUCEOME!!!

LMAO!!!! That was SO funny. And when they were walking to their van after the show, I was like "GUYS YOU WERE SO SAUCESOM!" and Hayley and Zac did like peace signs and were like "YEAH DUDE!!!!" and laughed hahaha.

And omg Suzi and I were like that Avril thing must've been so awkward, and then they managed to get the topic changed because of Hayley slurring her words haha.

They were REALLY nervous they were jumping on stage trying to work out the jitters and they kept talking to us and were like "Ohhh man this is our first time doing this!" and they just looked nervous.

The sound on the TV is pretty weak. It sounded awesome in the studio.

Man, I seroiusly feel for Hayley with the Avril thing being drug into it...

Because as soon as Stephen said something about her new video being premiered I was like oh great...

But Hayley's reaction to that whole thing... You could tell she was less than pleased...

Why the animosity? Does she really not like her, or is she just THAT sick of being compared to her? Not that I could ever blame because, because as sick of it as I am, I can only imagine how it is for her...

I know this isn't Paramore related but was I the only one who found Lily Allen to be kind of... cocky?

I mean I love her and her music to death but... I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

100% agree. She looked SO bored. Man, at least LOOK like you care... I think she hates America, that's the vibe I got off her...

And poor Steven, just trying to do his job... He was like "oooookaayyyy..." SEVERAL times, which I find very uncalled for. You're a guest, act like one. I didn't have much respect for her to start with, and now I have less.

She was probably just jealouse that paramore was getting more attention and that Hayley is way cuter :)