The Sauce Performance ??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was SO much fun.

i guess i'll give you guys my version of the story, and then lisa can fill in on some other details...

so i met up w/ Lisa and suzanne at penn station...and we got outside of FUSE around 2 oclock ish...then we decided to try and figure out where they would be so we searched in Borders, H&M, starbucks, Toys R Us...and then we passed a Starbucks and we saw someone w/ a hoodie that sorta looked like Taylor or Ronnie...so lisa went around and catched a peek and it wasnt him =[.

we went back to wait, and this girl Lauren who works for fuse was like "are you here for paramore? " and she said that paramore werent gonna be there until 5ish and it was only around 3 oclock, so we decided to wander around times square...

when we came back there was about 10 ppl ahead of us...and we were quite pissed.

there were these teenies who were trying to scratch off their date of birth from their ID...they were like 14...it was like the rules say you cant go in!!!

then Lauren and some other Fuse girls gave us stuff to fill out and took pictures of us...which was really akward.

we got in and they put is in a waiting room and we heard Paramore playing "For a Pessimist..." so we were singing that...

they had a tv tuned to FUSE and the viewers choice countdown was on...and Paramore's MB was Number 3 and we were all singing it.

so they finally let us in to the studio...and it looks SO much bigger on tv. Lisa and Suzanne and I were right in the front row in between Hayley and Taylor.

SO paramore comes in and we're goin crazy...and the producer lady is like talking to all of us and whatever....

so the show starts and Steven and the other hosts are talking about Britney spears and Federline, and Hayley's face was Histerical...then theyre saying something about good charlotte opening for Justin Timberlake and she goes " I wanna open up for Justin Timberlake!"

oh gosh, they were SO nervous....Jeremy was jumping around and taylor was streching...we were just like "you guys are gonna be awesome"

the producer tells them that theyre about to start so hayley stikes her pose...and it seems like theyre never gonna start....and then taylor drops his pick...and I'm like "quick! pick it up" jeremy and hayley had an awesome handshake right before they started.

they start playing, and it was so awesomee!!!! the sound was amazing.

right after Paramore performed misery business Ajax came over to us and was and said "that was so awesome, we were all so nervous" and i was like "dude, all our moms are watching this!!" and he's like "so are ours!!" and he gave us all high fives...it was awesome.

then they started doing the interview and were just laughing and everything about the whole nsync thing and whatever.

during one of the commercials me and josh had a moment of eye contact and we just waved at each other haha.

yea the whole avril thing we could tell was not flying w/ hayley...when they were showing the vid, they werent watching it on the screens, they were just talking and IMing and stuff...if Hayley didnt say "saucome" the rest of the conversation wouldve been akwarrdd.

but yea lilly allen, right before her interview i was like "your records awesome!!" and shes gave me a thumbs up and said "thanks!", and during the commercial i saw her pick her nose. hehe

then Lilly allen talked, which was alrite, and I was looking up at one of the tv's and saw myself and was like "AERHGHG" and turned away haha.

yea, she really didnt look like she cared, but thats how she usually is anyways...she doesnt fake anything or try to be something she's not.

born for this was off the HOOK!! the camera man was all up in her face and she made the cutest faces ever!! they were less nervous this time and it showed in the performance.

right after they finished, they had to leave right away...so we waited outside the studio until they came out...and they did and me, lisa and suzanne screamed "saucome" at the top of our lungs and hayley and zac were like YEA!!

and they left in their black van and we went home.

The show was "sauceome" yo! Haha Steven trying to be part of the band was funny. Their performances were great, but it seems they were just a tad nervous, but it's understandable since they never really did this kind of thing before.

The show was "sauceome" yo! Haha Steven trying to be part of the band was funny. Their performances were great, but it seems they were just a tad nervous, but it's understandable since they never really did this kind of thing before.

They better get use to it. I have a feeling that they will be doing more TV appearances.

Imagine if they were on Conan! lol