Misery business SELECTABLE on The Hits!!!!

nemesis90

you can now select Misery Business video on the tv channel The Hits. It's about time they put it on, all the music channels have now put it on their playlist and radio 1 is now playing it so it's got a great chance of climbing up the charts in the next few weeks. phone or text to request it now!

i know the selection number is 994.

http://www.thehits-tv.co.uk/playlist.asp

the numbers on the link to the website.

:]

i even took a photo of it, but it's poor quality

paramorethehits.jpg

haha my channels are in alphabetical order so i normal start at kerrang athen go thrugh to all the mtvs but the other day i decided to go and find the numbers for the hits and tmf seeing as theyre right after eachother. and paramore were on :neutral: i have a 6th sense im telling you. i used to have the avril sense. id tell my sister avril was on a music channel and she always was rofl. im gifted :D x

OMG i phoned into the hits for misery business and when i hung up it said 'just selected paramore', then about 20 seconds later the video that was playing stopped in the middle of the song (weird) and paramore came on!! :D it wernt the one i phoned in for tho cos they played it again about 5 songs later :D that one was prob mine. i just phoned in again :)

damn it, i stayed in all afternoon yesterday and they didn't play it once even though it came saying at the side 'just selected Paramore' Now today cos i'm not at home watching The Hits, they decide to play it, bet they'll never play it when i watch it. I noticed they have the miz biz ad on nearly every commercial break which is cool. :]

I think all the "filler" channels are all owned by the same company so they all have the same videos on their rotation list. I could be wrong but I think the people who do The Hits also do Scuzz and Kerrang.

All the channels from 349 to 354 and 358 are the same company (on Sky). So that's The Box, Kiss, Smash Hits, Magic, Q, Kerrang and The Hits.

I think Scuzz are separate from all the other channels, cause they only do like 1 hour a day where you can choose songs and then it's just sending the artist and song name to them by text.

To request it on Scuzz: Text: ROCK Paramore Misery Business to 64343 (£1/text I think)

I'll put the MTV2 TXT Drugs & Rock N Roll number here too, although MTV2 haven't played it yet, and if you request something it won't get played til the next day usually. Text: ROCK and your message to 84188 (50p/text) Only 4pm to 5pm weekdays.