paramore preforming crushcrushcrush

roxchick93

Really, guys, I DOUBT if she's put any weight on... I mean, seroiusly, she's always in band tee's, those aren't exactly form-fitting...

And that shirt/skirt combo sucked to every part of her body, so it's bound to show what's there as opposed to a loose band tee....

Regardless, she's still tiny as hail, lol..

does it matter if she gains weight or not? it shouldn't.

regardless, the videos are awesome. crushcrushcrush sounds amazing live :)

they probably weren't as energetic performing the new songs because firstly, it's the first time they're playing it, and secondly, they were REALLY nervous doing this show (according to some people's reviews and vids :P).

umm soo...

hayleys is awesome and super tiny. i met her im 5'4 and she seemed really small...

even if it is.

wats the big deal?

i really didnt mean for it to become such a big deal, i was just stating...

and how about we stop talking about this. like half of the topic has gone off topic because of my one post

Dude, she was in skin-tight clothes, lol.... Anyone knows that if you wear REALLY tight things you get that effect, lol.. Leave her alone, she's still the cutest thing ever...

And I was expecting a LOT more energy... Not just from this song, but from the other new ones I saw too, with the acception of that's what you get (<-She broke out the HWGA dance! yay!)...

i love the "here we go again" dance! it's a classic.

• 2 weeks later...