new lj post

as promised... [16 Jun 2007|10:19pm]

[ mood | contemplative ]

[ music | mewithoutyou - nice and blue ]

HEEEEYYYY!

well, it's been a while, huh? that seems to be the start of a lot of our posts...

we should get better at being a little more consistent with updates.

it's so nice to be home! i guess, this is only the second full day we've been here and

we've all spent it hanging with our families. franklin is more beautiful than ever, right now.

everything is so green and the weather is perfect.

last night we played our record release show at Rocketown. it was probably the most insane day of our lives. family, friends, tons of meet and greets, MTV camera crew... and a ridiculous amount of people watching us play brand new songs (LIVE) for the first time in history. we were so nervous! haha!

it was really nice to see a lot of familiar faces in the crowd. what was even cooler was that some of those familiar faces weren't from nashville! some of you guys flew or drove half way across the country to hang out at the show last night. it was nice to see all of you :smile: one of the craziest moments of the night was during meet and greet #1, when colin presented zac with his birthday gift from Paramore.org. most of you know that zac turned 17 while we were in Germany, a week ago. so, for the big 1-7, not only did he get to hang in Germany but he also got (drumroll...) A VIDEO IPOD FROM PARAMORE.ORG!

haha he was so stoked about it. now, we gotta figure out how to top that gift cause the only thing we've actually gotten him so far was a copy of Ocean's 12, which he can't watch unless he's in Germany cause apparently it's made for german DVD players? ...don't ask me.

now, there's not much left to do but hang out and enjoy franklin until it's time to start gearing up for Warped tour. we have never been more excited about a tour as we are for warped, this summer. please, make it out to a date near your town. it's gonna be so much fun.

i'm out for now.

we'll try to post more consistently! at least, while were home.

love,paramore

PS. josh just IM'ed me and told me that he posted a bulletin about TRL this Tuesday! which reminds me... WE ARE ON TRL THIS TUESDAY! hahah so exciting. i wasn't allowed to watch TRL when i was much younger. i'd sneak it though just to get a peek at my beloved NSYNC. ah... childhood.

Wait wait wait wait wait... Timeout.

WHY was MTV following them around??.... *Confused*

And lol @ the Oceans 12 dvd... Apparently they didn't know that DVDs have region codes (so do games), which SUCKS a lot....

I also find it funny that Hayley says her best subject was English, and she's ALWAYS the one to write in the livejournal.

And her usage is always correct!!! :hyper:

dude! are you slow?! MTV just LOVES stalking "new up and comming" bands haha

unless paramores gunna have their own reality show HAHAHAHA...ha........actually thats not funny.

but i gotta say if they did, it'd be kick ass, i just wish it wouldnt be on mtv. hahaha baaaadd streak of break ups with mtv reality shows. lol

dude! are you slow?! MTV just LOVES stalking "new up and comming" bands haha

unless paramores gunna have their own reality show HAHAHAHA...ha........actually thats not funny.

but i gotta say if they did, it'd be kick ass, i just wish it wouldnt be on mtv. hahaha baaaadd streak of break ups with mtv reality shows. lol

Holy MANNNN that'd be sick. Lol, I doubt that's gonna be the case, and on top of that...

This is how rumors get started, lol.