A Walk To Remember.

chrisseh11

I just saw this movie that came out a few years ago and wow i really really love it and i recommend this to everyone, Its called A Walk To Remember with Mandy Moore. i just wanted to start this thread so we can you know, just start a little discussion about it. i really really love this movie, and if any mods feel the need to delete this, go ahead. baha. i just love it. and wow... Landen is a cutie in the movie baha.

its about a girl jamie ( mandy moore ) her dad is a rev. at the local church and shes smart and has kinda no friends and she meets this kid landon who has alot of friends ( shane west ) who is forced to participate in after school activities they are both in a play together landon asks jaime for help with his lines then they start to become close and he likes her but his friends dont agree and she likes him then they start to date and its really sweet untill jaime tells landon she has cancer they eventually get married and she dies and landon at the end tells jaime's father that he is sorry she didnt get the #1 thing on her list ( there was this list she had but she wouldnt tell landon wat her #! thing she wanted was ) but jaime's father says yes she did she wanted you nd it was the sweetest movie ever

its also a book i have the book

that was summing up of the movie but yu should see it