Fan Club?

Needless to say we will be seeing Hayley and Josh riding around in their Escalades with phatty rims, and boom boom biggety bass romping out.

Actually, its worth it if you get a shirt and cool news. Metallica has their club which is $50, but u get an annual fan can which is made up of demos, live recordings, and other cool stuff. You get a shirt for that year you are a member, and deals on tickets. So perhaps Paramore will be hooking up in the near future. Im sure once it is harder for them to do meet n greets they will have "members only" sections where u can hang.

I think if you were supposed to send money it would say that. So if I were doing this I'd just send the booklet along with an index card or something that has my name, address, & phone number on it, and then wait to see what info they send back, because I bet that would contain instructions on paying your membership fees.

I think if you were supposed to send money it would say that. So if I were doing this I'd just send the booklet along with an index card or something that has my name, address, & phone number on it, and then wait to see what info they send back, because I bet that would contain instructions on paying your membership fees.

yeah, i think thats what I'm going to do. i was confused at first, i didn't know if i should pay now, or later. but ill just see what they say