New Website...ever?

okay this is my first time starting a thread like EVER on here. but i was wondering... seeing as when you go to the band's official "website" it brings up the white page with "RIOT!" and all the links at the bottom, including one that says "old site", WHEN ARE THEY GONNA PUT UP A NEW ONE? i was hoping they'd put one up a couple days after Riot! came out. alas, none yet.

i haven't seen anything recently posted about anyone's concern for this (don't ask why i'm so frustrated with it, i just am), so i was just wondering.

Yeah...idk...FBR has definitely done work on those splash pages that come up, but the underlying "old site" is still what it was...I have to imagine they're working on it, but for now, I guess us and p.org and the other fansites will just have to fill the gaps :)

With myspace being so prominent a part of music promotion now too...I think a lot of bands are starting to wonder how valuable their official websites are...so many people just hit myspace instead...

Do you think they'll ever have a messageboard on there?

I know a lot of bands do, like have an "offical" one on their site, but since this one is so good I think it'd be weird, you know?

I don't know...they used to have one, although it wasn't very active - I even posted a few things on there way back...but then it disappeared when they put that new "green" site design in - the one they still have now.

I think they talked about having one as part of the fan club website, but I guess we'll see...