European Tour Dates!

hayleh

does anyone know how long the post office will hold my tickets for? im going on holiday tomorow

Not long I don't think. You will most likely have to pick them up from the venue box office. I think they send them back after 4-5 days then the ticket company contact you to let you know you have to pick them up.

^ did you not get a link on the confirmation email to one of those trackers? you should try that if ya did, just to see if they've been sent out yet. at least that way you'll know they've not been lost in the post or anything, cause they've probably not been sent out yet.

i'd imagine it'll be soon though because the manchester, wolverhampton, and london ones (a lot of people i know have theirs already) have been sent out, and the gig's not long away at all.

yeah, that's what it says for my london ones aswell even though lots of people i know have had theirs sent already. i guess they must be sending them out in batches, and then printing more?

at least you know they've not been lost in the post :)

• 2 weeks later...

weird. yeah my friend who lives not far from me got her friday one weeks back aswell. hmm.

i tracked them both and they say they are waiting for them to come into stock. i need them soon man, cause i am not going to be away from home from the 2nd.. for wolverhampton. i'm just worried that they will send them out like a few days before the gig, when i won't be there, lol.

I don't think they send them out if they are going to arrive less than 5 days before. Usually they contact you saying that you will have to pick them up from the box office before the gig. Same happens if you're not there to pick them up and they are sent back. No need to worry you wont actually lose out on your tickets. Unless you're postman has x ray vision and is a Paramore fan then you may have a problem.