European Tour Dates!

hayleh

Thank god... coz last year i was going to see evanescence for my birthday and they cancelled so im soooo worried paramore will cancel and ive been really looking forward to it (im not going to see them for my birthday tho)

any ideas who is ill and what is wrong?

'Paramore had to pull out of the show due to illness"

April told me its hayley

Thank god... coz last year i was going to see evanescence for my birthday and they cancelled so im soooo worried paramore will cancel and ive been really looking forward to it (im not going to see them for my birthday tho)

any ideas who is ill and what is wrong?

'Paramore had to pull out of the show due to illness"

April told me its hayley

probably something not to serious something because of so much traveling and stuff i guess

i hope so... i really dont want my show to be cancelled :( i would actually cry :(

do u think it could be another blood blister in her throat?

If she was really really sick they would cancel tomorrow right away right?..

I was suppose to go to cologne today. I cost me over 100€ and it's all gone now. I'm pretty down now, but my hopes are still up for tomorrow. A friend of mine who's doing an interview with them is going to ask some questions about it. Hope she gets well soon.(how can you plan tour dates so soon after warped people need rest)

yer i guess so they did have to fly in (jet lagg) then do a show without rest then do another... im sure after sleep and stuff they will be fine.. i feel better now :) i just really hope she is ok by sunday

This must be true and even if its not, I believe in it anyway.

Thank you

for god sake she'll be ok by sunday stop moaning.

Gawd chill i no she probs will be... but thers a chance shw may not... its happened to me before you know and im just worried... i dont often get good look

so chill

and if its canceled expect for me to say and u fort i was over reacting lol :P::P::P:

im just saying dont be worrying about sundays show, theyve got shows inbetween that so at least wait to see if they cancel then before moaning about sunday!

and i didnt mean to sound so harsh haha

Its ok lol i have found i can be annoying :) thats just me lol

tbh im not worrying too much now so ya no :)